"The 'perfect' trading system - page 80

VictorArt писал(а) >>

I'm telling you, I want to achieve it.

We will talk about stability and reliability in five years, provided that stability and reliability will be observed in monitoring by that time :)

Even in 5 years with a 60% drawdown and at least a 100% profit (if we look at pips) - not a good indicator. Moreover, based on today's realities of -60%, with a return of 100% you will reach -20%. Then in about 100 years you could be talking about something.....))))

neoclassic >> :

With your understanding of stability it would be much more stable not to trade at all :-) extremely stable

You are missing the main point.

It's not about the presence or absence of profit, it's about the coincidence of intentions with reality.

I said there would be stability - there is - equity is almost a straight horizontal line.

I said that further on, we are working on another task - profit - so profit is likely to be there.

However, there is always room for error, so of course these are just my wishes and not guarantees - the future cannot be predicted.

VictorArt >>: the future cannot be predicted.

Actually, it is not. The future cannot be known, but it can be predicted.

VictorArt писал(а) >>

It's not about the presence or absence of profit, it's about the coincidence of intentions with reality.

I said there would be stability - there is - equity is almost a straight horizontal line.

I said that further on, we are working on another task - profit - so profit is likely to be there.

However, there is always room for error, so of course these are just my wishes and not guarantees - the future cannot be predicted.

VictorArt wrote >>

Do you have nowhere else to invest your money? :)

There are a lot of other PAMMs, so invest in them.

I am not interested in the profit, because on my personal accounts, I can earn as much as I want.

I am solving the tasks I mentioned above more than once:

1. develop PAMM, which already exists

2. incorporation of our adaptive technologies into mass use

I do not like the result - look for other opportunities elsewhere.

There is a "science" of tuthology.....))))

VictorArt >> :

Download the adaptive Expert Advisor, add saving and restore the current state and see how it works in real life.

>> Stop "twisting the arrows" on PAMM. >> PAMM is another project.

Download it for yourself.

You'd better tell us how many good people you have left without a pension and doomed to a miserable existence.

There may be cases of suicide among those who believed in your patent and were left without a penny through your fault.

>> Killer!

And how many of them sold their flats to invest in your loss-making project is anyone's guess.

>> and now they're hanging around train stations with their families.

and what's the answer? - "Get your own ....."

VictorArt писал(а) >>

You're just a regular black PR guy, not a trader,

You feel better?

VictorArt wrote >>

You... take every opportunity to say something nasty.

What nasty thing? I tell you what I see.

VictorArt wrote(a) >>

Traders are well aware that the future cannot be predicted and that with such risks you can lose your whole deposit.

Traders do not allow you to lose all of your months of accumulated profit or most of your deposit in one trade.

And in your screenshots this threat is visible and hangs over every trade.

Therefore, the account is not monitored, but screened. It will be drained as well as PAMM.

Niroba #2.

I have noticed a pattern.

Niroba sells forecasts, but does not want to open a PAM or monitoring. Shows magical screenshots.

Victor sells Expert Advisors, but does not want to open PAM or monitoring. He shows me magic screenshots.

Why would that be? )))

VictorArt >> :

It's not about the presence or absence of profit,

AHHHHHHHH !!!

So you planned from the beginning to leave people without pensions, savings from decades of hard work, flats and a piece of bread

Yes ?

Confess the murderer

Mischek >> :

Download it for yourself.

You'd better tell us how many good people you've left without pensions and doomed to a miserable existence.

There may be cases of suicide among those who believed in your patent and were left penniless because of you.

Murderer!

And how many of them sold their flats to invest in your unprofitable project is anyone's guess.

And now they're hanging around train stations with their families.

and what's the answer? - >> "download yourself ....."

You wanted to be on the ignore list? :)

You are already there.

VictorArt >> :

You wanted to be on the ignore list? :)

You're already there.

+1 !

Yes

Reason: