Experienced MTS people, LET ME KNOW! URGENT! - page 4

The landing will be hard.

(beginner's effect)

Bejik >>:

Ну вот отчет за день. С профитами и без стопа.

well, if it's without a stop...., then it's better to code it and run it in the tester to dispel the fog of euphoria

coaster >>:

Приземление будет жестким.

(эффект новичка)

I wouldn't say landing, I'd say diving into forex for about ...thirty years :)

I'm sure...if MOTHER can get my whole idea of the trend to MTS.then it's MTS that will bring in huge profits. That's why I don't want to share it with MTS programmers. Just in case...or to learn and make MTS myself

Bejik >>:
Я уверен...если МОЖНО будет передать всю мою идею о тренде в МТС.То это МТС будет приносить огромную прибыль. Вот и не хочу делится с программистами МТС. Мало-ли...или все же самому научиться и сделать МТС

what do you mean by the phrase "little if any"?

and how huge a profit do you mean? Does the UK budget fit into the comparison?

Bejik >>:
Я уверен...если МОЖНО будет передать всю мою идею о тренде в МТС.То это МТС будет приносить огромную прибыль. Вот и не хочу делится с программистами МТС. Мало-ли...или все же самому научиться и сделать МТС

Still, you'd better learn. :)

And learn, too.

Where is the competition? If you make twice as much as me I will make you an EA for free.

As they say) Don't expect good things from the forums) Everyone can close the thread. I'm out.

Who do you expect? There are people here who are willing to help... it all depends on your attitude towards them.

Bejik >>:
Как говорят) НЕ жди добра от форумов) Все можете закрыть топик. Я ушел.

I guess I was just wishing you well.

sergeev >>:

I wouldn't say landing, but a dive into forex for about a ...tenth of a year :)

It will depend on his reactions to market surprises. Without stops the person is obviously not ready for surprises.

Reason: