Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 200

Mischek писал(а) >>

Again -

Your exit today can and will be seen by enemies and jealousies as a ridiculous attempt to leave the stage white and fluffy in balance, dragged down by the ears of an innocent

Lord's remark . This would lead your enemies to speculate on your equity and its prospects in the near future. And what kind of dancing at the stake ...

The most correct, but not the most common words would be drawdown and uncle Kolya. And when new nicknames try to trash the thread with profanity, the respected moderators

The respected moderators may look the other way ... and then there is no avoiding embarrassment and a change of surname.

We must continue .

Gotta knock the chairs of doubt and the stools of sarcasm out from under the lazy asses of the malcontents and picture-hunters .

Can't backtrack, behind .............. (insert as appropriate )

Practical advice for traders: In order not to drain the depo, you need to withdraw profit from time to time.

I withdrew $7835, which is 38.2% of my deposit, I made an "artificial correction".

I will withdraw the next profit when it will reach 261.8% of the previous wave.

Withdrawal request

Yeah, judging by the vigorous reaction of detractors, probably the first time they see the trade with a permanent profit, :o)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Conclusion suggests itself: the most active star traders or trade without profit, or just demchiki ... ;о)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Well, I'll get back to the subject:

From the security report "... about the Chinese hacking into the Pentagon's server."
1) Every Chinaman tried one password.
2) Every other password was "maodzedun".
3) On the 657983241st attempt, the server agreed to the password "maodzedun".

Mischek писал(а) >>

And we're his predators.

That's not me, that's from a fishing forum.

Yeah ... tell your grandmother ))))

>>The moped ain't mine, I just put the ad up ))))

NYROBA писал(а) >>

Practical advice for traders:

This is some bullshit (( Magic screens again ....

For those who are not on the subject, let us remind you: I don't own the bike, I just put up an ad.

NYROBA >> :

Withdrawal request

it's another fake.

and why did you have to print this crap out on a colour printer and then scan it? the print screen key is broken?

First of all, the name in the requisites is written in full with the patronymic

secondly where's the correspondent account number?

from a dead member's ears you will get with a withdrawal application like this

NYROBA >> :

Practical advice for traders: In order not to lose deposits, you need to withdraw profits from time to time.

I withdrew $7,835, which is 38.2% of the deposit, I made an "artificial correction".

I will withdraw the next profit when it will reach 261.8% of the previous wave.

Withdrawal request

Yeah, judging by the vigorous reaction of detractors, probably the first time they see the trade with a permanent profit, :o)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Conclusion suggests itself: the most active star traders or trade without profit, or just demchiki ... ;о)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

>> closely follow the further progress.

and wait for another five minutes of momentary glory, invest

goldtrader >> :

This is bullshit ((( Magic screens again ....

Gave signals to sell the eur from 1.4850 with a target of 1.34, and the magic screens buy from 1.47 - where is the consistency in words and deeds?

Profit withdrawal is not visible on the magic screenshot.

Don't try to argue with a moron, otherwise you will sink to his level,
where he'll crush you with his experience.)

goldtrader >> :

Yeah ... tell your grandma ))))

Moped ain't mine, I just put the ad up ))))

no, not me, i was just posting an ad.

This picture along with another walks around fishforums with all sorts of accompanying explanations, then uncle Vasya's neighbour, then brother, then Siberia, then Ladoga

It seems to me from details on photos it is not Russia at all

This one's even more interesting.

If the first one's about 2 kilos, how much is the second one?

Reason: