Buy a stable earning advisor - page 8

arnautov писал(а) >>

Positions hanging in the negative, waiting for Kolyan

Wrong. Drawdown is the natural state of the account between equity peaks.

paukas >> :

Wrong. Drawdown is the natural state of the account between equity peaks.

Drawdown is a planned decrease in balance within controlled limits, which in no case leads to an autostop! Stop Loss or Order Close does not matter. If you trade wisely, stop loss should not exceed 100 points and deposit at least 100$-200$ for every 0.01

MuruFigi >> :

By the way, what is drawdown? I understand it is a loss of money. Orders closed at a loss (by stop-loss or by an EA on a signal) :)

You do not understand it correctly.

A drawdown is indeed a loss of money, but... To get it right, we have to forget about the balance curve and look at the equity. Balance is nothing, equity is everything. If the equity decreases, it doesn't matter how huge the balance is. I.e. trades are closed or not yet closed, it does not matter.

There are strategies for sixth point fans that close minimum profit and accumulate loss-making orders. I.e. balance graph (closed trades) goes to the sky while equity (open trades) goes to the ground till the margin call.

paukas >> :

Drawdown is a natural state of account between equity peaks.

It looks especially natural to have a drawdown that turns into a margin call. I.e. equity peak may not be waited.

prostojparen писал(а) >>

I would try to find the most successful trader on some monitoring site like and contact them to sign a trust agreement.

If I were you, I would try to find the most successful trader on some monitoring site like http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=main&lang=ru and contact him to sign a trust management contract.

The website https://www.alpari.ru/ru/live-account/personal-area/pamm/pamm-reiting-out/index.html has a rating of the pamm-accounts. What is a PAMM account can also be found on this website.

As for the constant earning advisor - how it simply does not exist. It is obvious just like the whole world is in a crisis. There has never been one.

EvgeTrofi wrote(a)

>> As for an EA making money all the time - how it simply does not exist.

You're kidding) Maybe you've been shooting currency on the real with an EA for a long time now, and the phrase is a duck.

But seriously, you are too hasty with your withdrawal. There are "unsystematic" EAs, there are "non-systematic profitable" EAs, and there are "unsystematic profitable" EAs.

Systemless does not mean meaningless, capable of changing the rules to enter/exit the market

Oh my gosh... )))))) now I can't sleep. That was fun. Good job writing.

How I like to read when someone vparivat chivonibut, and all im trying to prove that his shitatavar another boat, but the first does not give up and stubborn horn includes "Pavlik" proving their own, although he realizes that he has a bullshit!!! )))))))))))))) Well, the prices are really crappy ))))) 6k or so I do not remember )))))

I wish there were more posts like this )))))) Thanks guys !!!! That was a hell of a ride.

My personal opinion is this.

If a person wants to invest in stock speculation, especially if he has an engineering education and not a "blonde's education", he should understand that the best advisor is a human MOSK with a lot of experience in the market.

So, instead of paying N-th amount of money for a robot, you should give it to an experienced trader. (If you can not trade on your own).

Maybe it looks like an anti EA advertisement?

Do not misunderstand.

BARS >> :
I'm earning stable, $1000 per month, EA price : $2000 per month :)

Very tempting !?

EvgeTrofi:

If I were you, I would try to find the most successful trader on some monitoring site like http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=main&lang=ru and contact him to sign an asset management contract.

The website https://www.alpari.ru/ru/live-account/personal-area/pamm/pamm-reiting-out/index.html has a rating of the pamm-accounts. What is a PAMM account can also be found on this website.

As for the constant earning advisor - how it simply does not exist. It is obvious just like the whole world is in a crisis. That is exactly the same as the one in which the whole world is in a crisis.

is it possible to see equity in PAMM accounts?

Reason: