EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 343

strangerr:

And there is nothing on the computer?

It's not interesting on a computer, it's not history. History if publicly, but otherwise...))))

I've been following the work of Prechter and other "authorities" since 2006. They've had it all. If Niroba did too, but didn't have the brains to present it nicely? Do you admit it? To look that far, the markup of a single currency pair is not a scientific approach....))))

ZetM:

It's not interesting on a computer - it's not a story. History if publicly, but otherwise... ))))

So the candles and the date on the screenshot can be seen)))) You can find such masterpieces here)))

strangerr:

You can see the candles and the date on the screenshot)))) You can find such masterpieces here)))

I will try, for you personally, to find in Part 2 of the Eurovette. I remember that I was also "narcissistic" there. I'll see if I can find the link in the forum archives. I'll be gone for a while.

ZetM:

I'll see if I can find it for you in part 2 of the Eurovette. I remember that I was also "narcissistic" there. I'll see if I can find the link in the forum archives. I'll be gone for a while.

When you go through old screenshots well see working models, so that the case is not as useless as it seems)))

strangerr:

Hi, are you awake? Aren't you going to 1.50 either?)))

Since the new year the eu has gone 1300pp/50 days = 21.666666....pp/day

I am not impressed by the vagueness of the result figures after the comma and the insignificance before the comma for which long term blindfolded migrations into unfamiliar meshes are made.

There is no need to hike like Margaret to chop a tree with a hammer for a month to pluck the fruit.

You can't carry it all away and it won't grow any more.

Gotta get closer to nature.

Pick it, eat it.

)))

RekkeR:

Since the new year the eu has gone 1300pp/50 days = 21.666666....pp

I am not impressed by the vagueness of the result figures after the decimal point and the insignificance before the decimal point for which long term blindfolded migrations into unfamiliar methinks are made.

There is no need to hike like Margaret to chop a tree with a hammer for a month to pluck the fruit.

We need to get closer to nature.

Pick it, eat it.

)))

Don't get too kinky 21.666666666666=21.7, don't forget that you can still plant trees on the hike)))

Isn't it time to actively plant?)))

RekkeR:

Since the new year the eu has gone 1300pp/50 days = 21.666666....pp/day

I am not impressed by the vagueness of the result figures after the comma and the insignificance before the comma for which long term blindfolded migrations into unfamiliar meshes are made.

We need to get closer to nature.

Pick it, eat it.

)))

...And very often it is the small, unhurried steps that lead to the grandest things.

margaret:
...And very often it is the small, unhurried steps that lead to the grandest things.

Agreed, see previous post))))

so 42 is cancelled..................((((((((((((( sorry..........

strangerr:

Agreed, see previous post))))
Note the volumes... they are virtually non-existent...
Reason: