[Archive! - page 585

sever31:

I've been quitting for two days now. I don't have to put up with anything. I'm fine, without the hormones, drinking my morning coffee, thinking and eating... I'm really relaxed. I feel like I'm "free". I haven't even thought about it.

I have an ashtray stuffed to the top with spit-up cigarette butts that look like a dead hedgehog, which makes me want to vomit.

>

What? A mutiny on a ship!?

Watching your bazooka in the henhouse? )))

Non-smokers, leave the room! No, stay for a smoke...

Vinin:

Until the first drink.

You can't drink either.

That's the one. I once didn't smoke for three weeks - until the first litre of beer.

911:

There you go. I once didn't smoke for 3 weeks - until the first pint of beer.

Hence the conclusion: if you want to quit smoking, quit drinking ;)

When people started talking about "drinking and smoking", I was immediately reminded of a bearded joke:

------------------------------

A hare is running through the woods, carrying a book under his arm.
Suddenly a wolf meets him.
-What are you carrying, squint?
-There's an interesting book for the library.
-What kind of book?
-It's a scientific book called -Logic.
-What kind of science? - The wolf is interested.
-I'll try to explain it to you, -Hare says, -Tell me, do you have matches, wolf?
-I do. -The wolf answers.
-So you have matches, then you smoke?
-I smoke.
-And if you smoke, then you drink?
-Eh, I drink, - confessed the wolf.
-Well, if you smoke and drink, then you go with the girls?
-It happens," answers the wolf.
-So you're a whore!
-Yes, hare, strong science!
The wolf walks through the woods, impressed, and a bear meets him.
-Why are you so thoughtful?says the bear.
-The hare has revealed such truth to me! Do you know what logic is?
-No.
-I'll explain it to you. Do you have a match?
-Yes.
-Then you're a whore!

No, that's another conclusion: if you don't want to fuck, don't torture your ass (c) popular wisdom

So all this talk about "before the first drink" is a way of retreating from the beginning, i.e. when, for example, one has to give up smoking but does not really want to do it. When a person wants to and does, he does not give a damn about all these allegedly nicotine addictions and other official and unofficial excuses. To adjust to a new way, a new lifestyle without cigarettes - a week, maximum two, after the same period of time the smell of smoke will seem disgusting and unnatural, immediately remember any woman from say a queue for it is important where or for what, but which silently resented the fact that you, being there the same smoking and thus causing her and the other inconvenience, for you will finally realize on their skin, that it really creates discomfort.

In general, you snakes, you'll get nowhere, Vovka decided he doesn't want to smoke and that's it, he won't smoke, no matter what you sing )

alexx_v:

No, that's another conclusion: if you don't want to fuck, don't torture your ass (c) popular wisdom

So all this talk about "before the first drink" is a way of retreating from the beginning, i.e. when, for example, one has to give up smoking but does not really want to do it. When a person wants to and does, he does not give a damn about all these allegedly nicotine addictions and other official and unofficial excuses. To adjust to a new way, a new lifestyle without cigarettes - a week, maximum two, after the same period of time the smell of smoke will seem repulsive and unnatural, immediately remember some woman from say a queue for it is important where or for what, but who was quietly indignant that you, being there the same smoking and thus causing her and the other inconvenience, for you will finally realize on their skin, that it really creates discomfort.

In general, you snakes, you'll get nowhere, Vovka decided he doesn't want to smoke and that's it, he won't smoke, no matter what you sing )

It depends on the strength of your desire to quit, your motivation and psychological state... I, on the other hand, hardly ever smoke or drink. I can only drink about 100 grams. But when I drink those 100 grams I become another person who can and wants to drink a litre and get stoned - and who doesn't give a fuck about limits...

FAQ:
Hence the conclusion: if you want to quit smoking - quit drinking ;)

It's actually a little more complicated than that. The craving won't go anywhere in a month or a year. It will just become easier and easier to deal with.

Plus you will have to change your reaction to a bunch of events that are already happening to you subconsciously.

For example, after you eat, in the morning, before you go to sleep, to think, after the third drink, after sex, if you are cold, if you are waiting for transport, if you are just nervous, or on the contrary, very happy, etc.

alexeymosc:

Thank you for replying. It's a pleasure.

I'll probably go see the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. ) And then I'll go to the snowdrift, since it's a bit of a snowdrift.

Saw The Girl. On Saturday I went with one lady and today with another. That is, I watched it, and with pleasure, twice. The film is basically deep, and chicly shot, but the ending kind of let me down, or was it a hint at the second part. I recommend it, but there are some rape scenes, but that's beside the point.

alexeymosc:
Watched The Girl. On Saturday I went with one lady and today with another. That is, I watched it, and with pleasure, twice. The film is basically deep, and chicly shot, but the ending kind of let me down, or was it a hint at the second part. I recommend it, but there are a few rape scenes, but that's beside the point.
It's better now. There's a parachute left... )))
Reason: