Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 274

LeoV писал(а) >>

How things are going is not important. The important thing is that the deposit is growing and growing. )))

One does not prevent the other! >>

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL ON THE GREAT VICTORY !!! ;-)

bank писал(а) >>

I'm very happy for you! ;-)

gip писал(а) >>
I see, about the deposit as usual . And who would trust such a trader with 2 mio euros.

That's probably his currency.

NYROBA писал(а) >>

you can't buy on reversals with 50% of the depo, no more than 10% ))

They don't go against the uptrend because it is going down and for it to be a rising trend a flat is desirable.
So try to rethink the situation at the market and do the right thing, if you do not understand what is happening at no cost ready to help you to multiply your PAMA
Sincerely BOCMAN.

forte928 >>:

Нироба ты закупился на на бай на уровне 1.2700 и как себя сейчас чуствуешь? чуствуешь силу нисходящего тренда?..

Do you really think a continuation of the banquet is realistic?

NYROBA >>:

Я прикупил через ВТБ-24 200тыс.

Play, earn, win and become a millionaire!

FreeLance писал(а) >>

Do you really think a continuation of the banquet is realistic?

The reality of what is about to happen is presented on EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences there and a picture of what is likely to happen

Niroba, tell me why your golden section on a weekly TF did not work, but was reflected by the 23% level from the start of the fall in 2008...Have you noticed that this variant also often works than your 38%, then 88% also often occurs as a reversal level, like 205% for an elongated wave length...

forte928 >>:

Реально что должно произойти представлено на EURUSD - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия там и рисунок того что может произойти

There are so many posts in there that "read carefully" is considered mockery.

Remind me, definitely.

That would be more instructive than spitting.

We'll compare notes in six months.

Reason: