Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 268

gip >> :

That's as far as you'd expect. You were just pretending to be something, showing off. Here's your new avatar:

It's called an anthropomorphic rabbit.

or this:

You guys are on fire in such a serious thread:)

gip >> :

That's as far as you'd expect. You were just pretending to be something, showing off. Here's your new avatar:

It's called an anthropomorphic rabbit.

Or this:

Everyone here knows who I am :) - like there's nothing to pose as.

ULAD >> :

You guys are really going at it in a big way.)

Nah... it's fine. :)

21122012 >>:
Нироба послушал я тебя, и как ты и говорил продавать на 1.5012, так и сделал, скажи закрывать на 1.3425 !? Хватит мне на кило картошки перед Новым Годом !? Всё, пошёл зонтик купить.

Yep.

21122012 писал(а) >>
I listened to you, I sold at 1.5012 as you told, so I did, tell me to close at 1.3425! Enough for me to buy a kilo of potatoes before the New Year !? I am going to buy an umbrella.

Sorento wrote :>>

Yep.

At 1.27-1.28 you can buy until at least 1.54, if the price breaks through 1.54 then the next resistance level is 1.6,
By the end of 2010. The Euro will re-record its all-time high. The Euro needs to test 1.6 sometime in November 2010. The Euro should test 1.72.

Good luck to all traders! And more of a sideways trend! ;-)

Oooooooooooo......
atu
-------------------------

SABLUUUUUUUUUUCK
help
SOS
Mayday

NYROBA писал(а) >>

At 1.27-1.28 you can buy until at least 1.54, if the price breaks through 1.54 then the next resistance level is 1.6,
Before the end of 2010. The Euro will re-record its all-time high. The Euro needs to test 1.6 sometime in November 2010. The Euro should break through 1.72.

Based on the forecast, it's time to settle to 1.0 )))

LeoV писал(а) >>

Judging by the forecast, it's time to settle down to 1.0 )))

He was a little wrong and the timing is also as usual by November 2011 the euro is set to rise..at that point the euro will be at 0.96-0.98

Cool!!!! Two giants!!! Forte vs Niroba!!! I'll remember these numbers;)))))
Reason: