Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 418

NIROBA, the picture and my message to you personally. The purpose of this message is only one, to support you psychologically, you practice the religion of WAVES, it means a kindred soul, and it is customary to reach out to relatives in times of need, if you want to chat about waves, I would be happy to. To start chatting see my understanding of the situation....)))))

The green rectangle highlights the key wave pattern that predicted further price movement. First up, to finish the 5-wave, and then down (all movements are marked with red lines). Precise objectives do not indicate, because I determine them in the structure of the wave, during the movement of prices (the only certain FURTHER objective, once again, the ONLY certain FURTHER objective is that the price will go down 80-90% Fibo, this was told in advance by the KEY wave pattern). Wait for confirmation of the given CALCULATION or refutation (the market is the market, the wave theory is statistics, not the magic, anything can happen, you know), if you like it, write in person. I know many key figures that calculate the further price movement, if you want to talk about them, we will.
By the way, I described this very figure in 2007 or 2008 on the Elliott forum in the Nillist section, but at that time flock But at that time the local "authority-warriors" made fun of my understanding and interpretations of the classics of wave analysis and started to put me "below the plinth", as you do now in this thread (I understand you, it is not pleasant). The case stalled, but the figure and its work remained there, and I got banned.....((((( freaks and...... Go, if you want, look at this figure and its work, and then compare it with the current figure and its PREVIOUS work, as well as pay attention to the dates (they are separated by more than 2 years)...)))), as well as the place they take in the wave structure, and everything will become clear. )))))))))))

Good luck to you NIROBA.

Zet:

NIROBA, a picture and my message to you personally. The purpose of this message is only one, to support you psychologically, you profess the religion of WAVES, it means a kindred spirit, and it is customary to reach out to relatives in hard times, if you want to communicate about waves, I would be happy to. To start communicating see my understanding of the situation....)))))

then the pack local "wave authorities" made fun of my understanding and interpretations of the classics of wave analysis and started to put me "below the plinth", as you are now in this thread, (I understand you, not nice)..,

Good luck to you NIROBA.

He's not likely to be helped by this. And before you make such an unapologetic statement about harassment, you should read the thread and try to understand what and why Alex was predicted.

Since you seem to be too lazy to do so, I will simply put it out there: not at all for the approach to prediction, whatever that approach may be. Wavy is his and your business. He was simply warned at first (this is the last of a series of such threads for the last 3 years, if I'm not mistaken) that any prediction is a game of probability and 1000% confidence and, consequently, trading without stops on a single scenario is a self-deception. If he had traded on his own, he would have just been ironic and that would have been it. But when he began to falsify the results to attract students and investors, and was found guilty of it, as well as the fact that he himself does not trade on his own forecasts, although he attributes positive results, he was declared a fraudster. He hasn't calmed down and started "hounding" him, as you have perceived it, or rather, according to forum users, responding quickly to his antics to prevent investors from losing money and brainwashing potential traders, some of whom have had a chance to become successful. The result of his trades, IMHO, quite legitimate, you can see for yourself: above in this thread 2 PAMM accounts and there was an attempted fraud. Look carefully: the share in the amount exceeding the initial deposit, and then, after sitting through the drawdown, the withdrawal of about the same amount was declared a profit on the strategy. Some, who do not read carefully, took it as a result. Although (again IMHO) - an attempt to mislead.

If you have something to say, say it. You can start your own thread or join the prognosticators in the Euray thread. Don't take it as a moral teaching: I'm just saying that the choice is yours - including simply ignoring this post and remain in the role of an offended or unrecognized genius. Maybe you really are a genius and you are willing and able to prove it. Who prevents you from it? Just don't try to falsify it. And by the way, what Alex still does not understand: negative trades with limited risk are normal. And a negative result is also a result and with the right approach is also quite useful.

Good luck.

VladislavVG

I'm sorry, but I did not understand a wordyou said. What do you want from me?

I just wanted to communicate with Niroba, the wave-maker, about waves, about the key wave figures.

What is a branch, unrecognized genius, what to prove or show, to whom and what exactly? No problem, just tell me, I will show you, please, if you are interested.

Zet:

VladislavVG

I just wanted to communicate with Niroba, the wave-maker, about waves, about the key wave figures.

What is a branch, unrecognized genius, what to prove or show, to whom and what exactly? No problem, just tell me, I will explain it right away, please, if you are interested.

It has been explained to you that there is no Waver Niroba. There is Ostap Bender, who pretends to be a Waver. So you will not be able to talk to him like a Waveist.

You may as well discuss the key wave figures with Cactus. If it is so unbearable, for a personal communication, it is more convenient to write in his personal or on e-mail, which you will find through

search engines in 1 minute.

But if it does not suit you, then dump everything here, people are bored without you here for a long time

Zet:

VladislavVG

What is a branch, unrecognized genius, what to prove or show, to whom and what exactly? No problem, just tell me, I will show you, please, if you are interested.

I don't want anything from you. I do not care: I have my own strategy.

As Mikhail correctly noted - just explained the inaccuracy of your ideas about the attitude of forum participants to wave analysis, analysis as such and Alex in particular.

If you have a desire to communicate, you can do so - there are fans of the wave theory and their attitude is quite normal. They are more likely to post on the euR forecasts thread.

Good luck.

Mischek:

... there is no niroba volnovik . ... you will find via search engines in 1 minute.

That's not true, Michael. There's such a wolf man ))) Found it in less than a minute with the help of google. The most interesting thing is that ALL predictions have come true exactly the opposite.

It's been 10 months since they were published http://www.bfm.ru/articles/2009/12/08/dollar-42-rublja-neft-12-dollarov.html

Zet:

VladislavVG

That would be of interest to a lot of people.

goldtrader:

Not true of you, Mikhail. There is such a wavelist ))) Found it in less than a minute with the help of google. The interesting thing is that ALL predictions have come true exactly the opposite.

It's been 10 months since they were published http://www.bfm.ru/articles/2009/12/08/dollar-42-rublja-neft-12-dollarov.html

"The dollar is 42 roubles (according to the Fibonacci section)" . Everything about the ruble section is done by Kudrin. :)))

khorosh:
"The dollar is 42 roubles(according to the Fibonacci section)" . Everything about the ruble section is done by Kudrin. :)))

Exactly! What this "prediction" failed to take into account is that Kudrin does not know Niroba's "wave analysis".
Reason: