Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 393

SK.:

My respects to the skeptics! :)
I will not be here much longer. I will be here till October or November. Then I'll sort of open my heart.

Hello Sergei. I am intrigued. Can I ask you a question - is the date of your heart-to-heart talk related to the start date of the championship?

And also - will you be participating in the tournament?

NYROBA:

You'd better try to swing your account from $100 to $4000 in three weeks, I'm putting the bot's trading report - the current yield is more than 4000% in three weeks !!!! :)

Why are you posting pictures from a demo account? You think no one can guess by order numbers?
You also post pictures with and without losing trades. Looks like you're blowing it :)
You don't need to post pictures, everyone can see your work on pams.
In general, why bother with the pictures? Everyone can see your work on pams.

Like in your anecdote about traders, when one earns 300 dollars a month, and the other for the same time to buy a BMW. Not serious somehow.

SK.:

That's mature! :)
Hello, Sergiy.
A big hello to you from Kharkiv ;)

SK.:

My respects to the sceptics! :)

:о)

alexx_v, Mischek, Pegasmaster, NYROBA - hello to all. Good to see you all:)

Mischek, no, it's not about the championship. I'm talking about the MQL5 textbook. I've got to do my best to write a book without dying.
I ask you not to elaborate on it here. I will finish it later.

There are also various strategy ideas along the way, both new and old in a new light. It's distracting to be torn apart. I'm already running out of time. I have to put it off. If I get a result, I'll show you the general order of construction. But actually... I knew well enough before that it was very difficult. But now I've got a bit of a feel for the complexity (before it was like a million and a billion - like, all the same: just a lot, that's all; now I feel like a billion is a thousand times bigger:) In short, it's not a sure thing.

But there is a positive in our life as a trader (strategist-constructor). Here, take a look:
http://offline.computerra.ru/2008/724/352196/
http://superinvestor.ru/archives/634

That's it. I'm off. I'll see you in November:)

Mischek:

Deposit for 23 days increased from 100 quid to $ 5577, ie more than 5 500%, and this trading strategy is not based on the Wave Theory!

I am stating the fact that there are trading methods that do not concede anything on the profitability of the Wave Theory and Fibo levels.I publish the report below:

so Mishek, practice... ;))

NYROBA:

Deposit for 23 days increased from 100 quid to $ 5577, ie more than 5 500%, and this trading strategy is not based on the Wave Theory!

I am stating the fact that there are trading methods that do not concede anything on the profitability of the Wave Theory and Fibo levels.I publish the report below:

so Mishek, practice... ;))

And if I give you 100 quid will you do the same for me ?

It's not a prank. I'm dead serious.

NYROBA:

Mishek train yourselves ... ;))

I don't get it.

You've been promoting the Fibo account and your know-how on Wave Theory for so long, and now you have a new account and where to find it?

Is the PR of the new account on the new 1800 know-how trading system somehow related to the fact that you pammed 50% of your deposit today?

NYROBA:

So Mishek, practice... ;))

NYROBA:

The deposit has increased from $100 to $5577 in 23 days, i.e. more than 5,500%,

Reason: