Tic_Tac Great Idea No More Guessing!!! - page 40

Response

Igor either you don't read well or we have a misunderstanding.

Igor invalid sentence #1

"Poundering yourself on the back by showing a track record of 5 trades and afterwords saying that you are not

going to trade some of the pairs that you trade now "

--Correction--

I never said that, if fact I am INCREASING THE AMOUNT OF PAIRS I AM GOING TO TRADE (and

that include the USDJPY) is just that

My Perfect Machine WAS DESIGNED FOR MAINLY EURUSD and now I am "EXPANDING" (INCREASING)

the pairs of course for trading, and this TAKES SOME OPTIMIZATION ON THE OTHERS PAIR.

Igor invalid sentence #2

"If you want to give proof of your claim (no more guessing, perfect system, 99.9% accuracy)

then in the future give a track record that also shows a T/P and S/L. If you say

that you don't know the T/P in advance...OK. But make sure that there is a

S/L from the very beginning that people can witness that is not bigger then

the profit that you took or that in generall the S/L is SMALLER then the average

profit you take. (connect your platform to a publisher. Somebody that does not want to show

some things wants to hide something--remember you are making the claims)"

--Clarification--

I promised you this record I am in right now on (live account) will be nonstop from the beginning

date will be there continuosly and I said clearly before for now just put in my report

informally, later on I will make it formal. I just don't want to deal with formality

until I have enough data to play around with. I said it clearly before, I am repeating again.

About the take profit and stop loss

take profit == 25-36

stop loss == while my balance is low (such that less than $600-$700) it

will be my whole balance. That means that if you compare to poker is like

saying before a move "I am ALL IN MARKET SO CONFRONT ME OR QUIT".

But unlike poker which relys heavily on good luck or chance, tic_tac claims that there

is zero chance or good luck in each and every other I opened.

And I really believe that not even the market is a match to my PERFECT MACHINE.

Igor invalid sentence #3

"I know that most people here are newbies and believe everything you say. But don't take this whole forum as idiots"

Igor if my plan was to sell something that statement my fit its purpose but what do I have to gain from lying, NOTHNG?? >>>>>I am EARNING MONEY while

providing informal proof of my progress ,While providing evidence of what I claim, if you don't buy it IT IS NOT MY PROBLEM (MY BALANCE WILL KEEP RAISING EITHER WAY---BELIEVE IT OR NOT---)I have nothing to envy you and in fact I without a doubt think I have something much effective than your signature statement from the point of view of ACCURACY. I promise you Igor

if I LOSE AT LEAST ONE ORDER I WILL DISAPPEAR FOREVER FROM TSD FORUM I will give you one complete and continous report from my platform and another via web just like the last one but you know what igor:

THIS IS AS SIMPLE AS SCIENCE IS, THAT IS, UNTIL YOU PROVE ME OTHERWISE IGOR...TIC TAC CLAIM IS VALID

i guess

Hi to everybody in this topic and to tic tac m8.

tic tac bro , your idea force me that i sit on computer and program a new indicators that have a strange result = that always true and make me $

i get all of your pictures .. and read them more than 1000 times ... i guess your system is how that .1- enter to market .2-continue the trend 3-exit the market

first i found the indicators like your indicator .then i change the indicators program that how i want to be .... i get a strange strange results . thats in fact .. not your system just like that but with awesome results . i just thanks to you that share your pictures .... i join the forex-tsd from so many years but i never write a comment here ..btw i want to thanks as this forum and specially with tic tac m8 . ( sorry for bad english)

tic_tac:

About the take profit and stop loss

take profit == 25-36

stop loss == while my balance is low (such that less than $600-$700) it

will be my whole balance. That means that if you compare to poker is like

saying before a move "I am ALL IN MARKET SO CONFRONT ME OR QUIT".

THIS IS AS SIMPLE AS SCIENCE IS, THAT IS, UNTIL YOU PROVE ME OTHERWISE IGOR...TIC TAC CLAIM IS VALID

AAHHHH...I knew that sooner or later you would expose yourself....

I don not need to give the proof... you gave the proof

Taking in positions and going for 30pips profit but risking up to 600-700pips is going to cause a high hitrate but has nothing to do with a perfect machine or trading system. It has even nothing to do with guesing but just pure gambling and hoping and praying that price will always come back ( as you say so yourself: you see trading as playing poker).

I make you a 100% prommisse that within 1 year from now your topic will be dead and burried.

You see yourself as some hotshot that invented warm water. We have seen already douzands of trading fools like you. They all left in silence.

Byye Byye Ganjajaja man.....iGoR

PS. In a couple of weeks or so when you make some more winning trades you don't need to call my name anymore or asking: iGoR are you still around...do you see my trades ?....because I am out of here for good.

My job is acomplished: an other big mouth that is exsposed and not worth while listen to for 1 second.

The eternal waiting...jajajajaja

AAHHHH...I knew that sooner or later you would expose yourself....

I don not need to give the proof... you gave the proof

Taking in positions and going for 30pips profit but risking up to 600-700pips is going to cause a high hitrate but has nothing to do with a perfect machine or trading system. It has even nothing to do with guesing but just pure gambling and hoping and praying that price will always come back ( as you say so yourself: you see trading as playing poker).

I make you a 100% prommisse that within 1 year from now your topic will be dead and burried.

You see yourself as some hotshot that invented warm water. We have seen already douzands of trading fools like you. They all left in silence.

Byye Byye Ganjajaja man.....iGoR

PS. In a couple of weeks or so when you make some more winning trades you don't need to call my name anymore or asking: iGoR are you still around...do you see my trades ?....because I am out of here for good.

My job is acomplished: an other big mouth that is exsposed and not worth while listen to for 1 second.

Igor from now on YOU WILL BE MY VIP GUEST NUMBER 2 (AFTER PAVA OF COURSE) TO THIS THREAD COME ANYTIME YOU WANT SO YOU CAN SEE MY GOOD LUCK JAJAJJAJA

Igor you don't get it, when you are in a perfect world stop loss don't matter, only that you have enough stop loss to deal with the noise MY PERFECT

MACHINE WILL DEAL WITH THE REST jajjajajajajjajajajajajajjajajaaj

I bet you will get so tire of waiting for my lost you would have to ask your grand grand grand grand grand son to keep coming to my thread jajjaajajja

tic_tac:
Igor from now on YOU WILL BE MY VIP GUEST NUMBER 2 (AFTER PAVA OF COURSE) TO THIS THREAD COME ANYTIME YOU WANT SO YOU CAN SEE MY GOOD LUCK JAJAJJAJA

Igor you don't get it, when you are in a perfect world stop loss don't matter, only that you have enough stop loss to deal with the noise MY PERFECT

MACHINE WILL DEAL WITH THE REST jajjajajajajjajajajajajajjajajaaj

I bet you will get so tire of waiting for my lost you would have to ask your grand grand grand grand grand son to keep coming to my thread jajjaajajja

You're years to late to be trying the old "no loss" scam. Don Steinitz pulled this scam years ago. He had "perfect" statements just like yours, and he didn't use a stoploss either.

The weekest link in your argument

jturns/igor: the problem with your argument is that those previous guys try

to beat the market with less than 99.9999% accuracy. That's why they

lost. When you going to compare something make sure the comparison relates in some way.

Now Tic_Tac a.k.a. Genius-for-Rent-Inc. is not those guys or any "typical" guy, I do have a 99.9999% accuracy in forex (only time will tell) and this simple statement make a WORLD DIFFERENCE. IT IS NOT THE METHOD THAT WILL SAVE YOU IN THE LONG RUN BUT THE ACCURACY, THAT IS THE CLOSEST TO ACCURACY YOU ARE THE BETTER YOU BECOME

MY PERFECT MACHINE IS PERFECTLY DESIGNED FOR PERFECTION

tic_tac:
jturns/igor: the problem with your argument is that those previous guys try

to beat the market with less than 99.9999% accuracy. That's why they

lost. When you going to compare something make sure the comparison relates in some way.

Now Tic_Tac a.k.a. Genius-for-Rent-Inc. is not those guys or any "typical" guy, I do have a 99.9999% accuracy in forex (only time will tell) and this simple statement make a WORLD DIFFERENCE. IT IS NOT THE METHOD THAT WILL SAVE YOU IN THE LONG RUN BUT THE ACCURACY, THAT IS THE CLOSEST TO ACCURACY YOU ARE THE BETTER YOU BECOME

MY PERFECT MACHINE IS PERFECTLY DESIGNED FOR PERFECTION

Your only 99.9999% accurate. Don Steinitz was 100% no loss.

tic_tac:
New digital: if I were you I will close this thread AFTER I LOSE AN ORDER and fail on my claim otherwise TSD FORUM will lose is credibility as a great thread (because of no logical reason).

Even if you do lose a trade, we are supposed to trust that you are going to tell us? You can't be serious. I have a better idea. Post the investor password to your account. That way we call all watch a genius in action. If you won't post the investor password, then don't bother posting statements or pictures, no one believes them. I can fake statements and post cool pictures too, along with everyone else here. So what's it going to be? Looks like it's time to prove your system jajajajajajajaja.

forextrader:
Hi to everybody in this topic and to tic tac m8.

tic tac bro , your idea force me that i sit on computer and program a new indicators that have a strange result = that always true and make me $

i get all of your pictures .. and read them more than 1000 times ... i guess your system is how that .1- enter to market .2-continue the trend 3-exit the market

first i found the indicators like your indicator .then i change the indicators program that how i want to be .... i get a strange strange results . thats in fact .. not your system just like that but with awesome results . i just thanks to you that share your pictures .... i join the forex-tsd from so many years but i never write a comment here ..btw i want to thanks as this forum and specially with tic tac m8 . ( sorry for bad english)

Can I bother you to ask for pictures of your trades/system?...Thanks in advance...

TicTac...that's what you called yourself on the previous post...I am not making it up....Tic_Ta _c a.k.a.

Reason: