Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 333

Urgent to the room

We managed to get an investor's opinion from Niroba, after a seminar in which for just $500 the Great Guru narrated his trading tactics

>

That's granny!!!! tough =))) Don't traumatize the man (Niroba) with a video like that, he has a delicate psyche... =)

Swetten:

Eh... I have a sneaky thought, but I'm not going to say it yet.

I have a hunch, Niroba, that you can't handle the situation.

I've been in tougher situations, so we'll see. ))

bottle bitch param-pam-pam

NYROBA: There have been tougher situations, so we'll see. ))

In any case, such drawdown of the deposit does not give the trader, who trades, kudos and respect. And if the deposit is 100k, which you are bragging about, then it's really fucked up)))

>

+5 :))))))))))))
It's so hot!

param pam pam is better, it's quite brutal.

Pegasmaster:
Of course it does. There are already 21 open trades. Only the volumes are unknown.
And it's likely to keep going until it's all gone.
As we all know, martin with overshooting can only work with certain market fluctuations.
And when the market moves in the same direction, we will go long until the deposit runs out.
The only option is to wait for the pullback to close, but we will not be able to close at zero because the pullback of 340 points will not come soon.
Or try to sit out the losses, but then you can not share, because there is a great risk of complete drainage.

If you opened long and the price went against you, you can get into a long position,

and at the reversal to get out of the sell loc and wait for the movement upwards.

IMHO Any deal in 99% of 100 can be closed with profit.

Here is the intermediate result of bot trading - 222 deals - all closed with profit, not a single losing deal!

In the balance curve I have made a Movable Positive, because the movement after Movable

always grows faster than a wave of the same order which precedes this Moving .

Alexey, do I understand you correctly that you are waiting for a move upwards and therefore do not cover positions? Can you tell me more about the breakdown of the position?

I have an impression, especially after Friday's "accidental" statement of Hungarian and a bit later "accidental" statement of French that the Euro was intentionally "pulled" lower, while these fellows shorted by 90 per cent). It seems to me as a sign of a reversal, although at 1.185 or 1.10 it will happen, but the volatility gives us a reason to think that it will happen quite soon)

Reason: