Avalanche - page 220

rumata1984 писал(а) >>

That's human psychology :) You've already been given the same thing for free. But if you absolutely have to buy it, I can give you the bill, throw in three hundred quid. We posted even more beautiful pictures here twenty pages ago.

No, it is not my psychology, Dmitry.
All that you have made and that we test, by the way making the critical offers about possible improvements, I beg to notice... ;)

That's what Yuri wrote.

khorosh wrote >>.

This thread is discussing the principle of avalanche. I posted it to confirm that the avalanche principle works, since many people think it's d... I also posted it to support those who are working on creation of Expert Advisors based on this principle. When you know the possible result, you work with more confidence - you don't ask yourself if you may achieve something acceptable on the basis of this strategy.

khorosh wrote(a) >>.

If you read the whole thread, the sense would be clear, because I already answered such a question. https://www. mql5.com/ru/forum/124482/page124

The post from 13.04.2010 20:16

Here's the paradox it's not clear which one of us hasn't read the thread in full, otherwise why don't you know THIS?

Read on

Already confirmed - no need to confirm any more Otherwise it is no longer confirmation Or you are contradicting yourself

E_mc2 >>:
Read carefully, there are answers to your questions above.
And if you look at the demo, it's more than clear.

E_mc2 >>:

Какое оригинальное обьяснение ММ. Я такого определения ММ ещё не слышал. оказываеца ММ это с минимального лота и впирёд. А минимальный лот это сколько, у меня есть щёт на Оанде там минимальный лот от 1 бакса, до если не ошибаюсь до 50000000 без всяких разделений на микро, мини, стандарт. Мне тоже имея депо в 20К открываца на минимальный лот, то есть в 1 бакс?
Не надо мне ответов в стиле Каталы..я спрашивал какой ММ. Это означает что я спрашивал на какой % депо открываеца начальный лот, каким обьёмом идёт наращивание 1 2 3 4, а может 1, 4,8,16,а может ещё как то? По каким параметрам фиксица прибыль? Тейк фиксированый, или тупо после малейшей прибыли.Ответ - открываемся на минимальный лот и впирёд...лутше было промолчать если толком по вопросу не чего сказать.

I'm just too lazy to answer, and even to questions asked in such a tone of voice. I have posted the adviser here, and Galina and I have monitored the demos. If it is really interesting, come and have a look at it.

There is no need to attack me. I, firstly, do not defend anyone and am not going to prove anything. Secondly, I am not hiding anything - neither a code, nor tests, nor demos. Look, study and test. Thirdly, I will gladly answer correctly asked questions.

I'm not going to get into aggressive discussions. What for do I need it?

rumata1984 >>:

Вот просто лениво отвечать, да еще и на вопросы, заданные в таком тоне. Советник я здесь выложил, демки мы с Галиной замониторили. Если на самом деле интересно, зайдите, да посмотрите - как и что.

Нападать на меня не надо. Я, во-первых, никого не защищаю и ничего доказывать не собираюсь. Во-вторых, ничего не скрываю - ни кода, ни тестов, ни демок. Смотрите, изучайте, тестируйте. В-третьих, на нормально заданные вопросы я отвечаю с удовольствием.

В агрессивные дискуссии вступать не собираюсь. Зачем это мне?

What kind of people... I was almost 99% sure they'd say that. They can't normally say that we're building up such a lot. If I wanted to go there I wouldn't have written to you here.
You're lazy ... well, tell me straight out. I'm lazy, I don't want to answer. I'll just move on. And you don't feel lazy to write comments like "open on a minimum lot and buy a lot"? No, I'm not too lazy to write nonsense. But to respond normally, that's lazy. I see the Lavinoids are all such tough guys and you can't ask them anything. I asked an elementary question and almost got sent away.

"Catch" - from the word "catch"?

E_mc2 >>:

Ну что за люди...я почти на 99% был уверен что так и ответят. Ну не могут нормально, сказать что вот такой лот так вот наращиваем. Если б я хотел туда зайти я бы вам тут вообще не писал.
Вам лениво ..ну скажите прямым текстом. мне лениво не хочу отвечать. Всё я почухаю себе дальше. А каменты писать типа открываемся на мимнимальный лот и впирьод -это вам не линиво писать?? Нет чушь написать не лениво. А нормально ответить, вот это лениво. Я смотрю Лавиноиды такие уже все из себя крутые парни и спросить ничё нельзя. Задал элементарный вопрос чуть не послали.

For those who are particularly worried .....
Depo minimum 29 000 roubles.
The first lot 0.01, then double each time. After a certain number of turns, the bot closes all of them at zero and no longer expects profit.
There is no limit on the maximum possible position, but it has never opened more than 2.56 lots on the Strategy Tester.
The leverage is 500.
What else is interesting?
Profitability, the same wrote what, 80 % - 120 % in the quarter.

Galina >>:
Читайте внимательние, выше естьответы на интересующие Вас вопросы.
А если на демку посмотрите, то там все более чем наглядно.

Young lady, you typed 101 characters on your keyboard in your message. I asked you a simple question. What kind of MM you use. The answer can be contained in a single number series such as 1,2,3,4,5 which is a total of 9 characters. I asked you a question ... instead of what would write a maximum of 9 characters ... you will write them hundreds, send it to the demo but still do not answer the question. And then you will shout about respect, rudeness, etc. Vot you and rudeness and respect you are not too lazy to type 101 characters on the keyboard and send to the demo, to recommend that you read carefully than type only 9 characters and normally answer the question.

E_mc2 >>:

FUCK YOU !!!
SO I HOPE IT'S CLEAR ??????????
that's it, ignore that....

So mm aggressive

Mischek >>:
Значит мм агрессивный

:)))
Deserved it in my opinion.....
That's no way to talk to people.
Reason: