Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 280

NYROBA >>:

Мда-а-а, бедняга.. :-)

And this is coming from someone who has to earn his living as a teacher - running training courses :)))

NYROBA писал(а) >>

Thanks for the kind words.

I'm fixing the Euro at 1.30 because the Pound is not yet

at least 1.40, may be even 1.35.

I put 100k on the pound down with a take profit at 1.40 .

If the pound starts to go under 1.25, the eurik may also go under 1.25. :))

The reason why you have problems with forum users is because you said you will not touch anything till 1 54. Remember, trends never reverse technically through a flat.

NYROBA писал(а) >>

At 1.27-1.28 you can buy until at least 1.54, if the price breaks through 1.54 then the next resistance level is 1.6,
By the end of 2010. The Euro will re-record its all-time high. The Euro needs to test 1.6 sometime in November 2010. The Euro should test 1.72.

Good luck to all traders! And more of a sideways trend! ;-)

If someone likes this kind of bullshit, its like a dozen or so traders, its like a dozen or so ... this is his entire forecast from 1.27 to 1.3, all his long-term plans with a golden ratio - a man who works on Forex for over 10 years - do not fool people's minds, you cardboard idiot... Why didn`t you hold positions till the hour 1.54?

Bocman писал(а) >>
My conclusion is that you have not said publicly that you will not touch it until 1.54. But remember, trends never reverse technically through the flat.

If you can lock in a profit and buy a little lower, take a take profit at 1.54, or better still, at 1.72.

The market is a living organism, which is constantly changing, and you have to make the right decisions AT THE TIME.

This is a basic quality for every successful trader.

The usual - the "Wave Theory" in your version is a kind of scalping against the trend and without stops. With averaging. You bet your ass I am.

:)))

NYROBA писал(а) >>

If you can lock in a profit and buy a little lower, take a take profit at 1.54, or better still, at 1.72.

The market is a living organism, which is constantly changing, and you have to make the right decisions AT THE TIME.

This is a basic quality for every successful trader.

And that the golden ratio does not help to determine levels, that you have not learned in 10 years in the market the practice of trading, how does your famous system work? Or that there are still no people who have made it for you at SHARE? Maybe we should ask the lieutenant how it all started?

As usual, swearing and personal insults started... is Alexey's system not yet clear? And where did everyone get the idea that trading against the trend? And the drawdown, judging by the theme was only one and only on one transaction ... although it does not matter and you will mention it at every opportunity ...

For those who are not in the know... even fixing from 1.28 to 1.30 - 1.305 is very good), and if you take that the position strengthened up to 1.255 (so I assume) and the lot was 0.1 - 1, then a very nice profit in a few days)

Synexs >>:

И откуда все взяли, что торговля против тренда?

Is it a trade?

Whistle.

Can't we wait a year?

Synexs

As usual the swearing and personal insults started

no, it's not a niroba clone, niroba doesn't make grammatical errors...:))))))))

If you work without stops, as he does, there will always be drawdowns. He works against the trend by catching reversals through averaging. I am tired of explaining elementary things.

---

In fact, he either plays the fool, or it is Niroba himself, he does not play the fool.

Reason: