Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 194

Yep on the forum watchman, sleep the people of Baghdad, all is quiet in Baghdad.

All right, then. I don't like watchmen, though. There's always something missing.

The cat is waiting for me to fall asleep so he can piss in the hallway...
I'm waiting for him to piss so I can pee...
And in the meantime someone is building rockets and writing music.
fuck, life ain't what it used to be... ))))

Let's not stoop to the life of a cat.

step 1

step 2

step 3

step 4

step 5

Step 6 - Apply for transfer to the group of privileged demo accounts and the green icon will change to yellow

step 7 - To make a deposit, please send an application to sales@fibo-forex.ru. Please indicate your account number and deposit amount.

I think after such a detailed briefing in pictures, "nirob", with super-results of trading on "real" accounts, will increase on the expanses of Runet and non-Runet... because it's a Klondike

Urain >> :
The cat is waiting for me to fall asleep so he can piss in the hallway...
>> I'm waiting for him to piss so I can pee...
And in the meantime, someone's building rockets and writing music.
fuck, life ain't what it used to be... ))))

while someone's making dough... fuck, what could be more beautiful than making dough... ))

Mischek писал(а) >>

torgash

>> what the fuck are you talking about? Look at my profile. I've been on this forum for three years.

oil писал(а) >>

Some young girl replied to me in fibo. I don't rule out the possibility that she made a mistake or just doesn't know. Just blurted it out and that's it.....)))) HZ......

But for me the question wasn't about the actual account.......

Alex5757000 писал(а) >>

and someone else is making dough... fuck, what could be more beautiful than making dough... ))

stupid spending..........................

Reason: