Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 201

Mischek писал(а) >>

This is not Russia at all in the pictures.

Yes, our water is more muddy (((.

And the fish are powerful. Pike or burbot?

goldtrader >> :

Yeah, our water's a bit muddier (((.

But the fish are powerful. Pike or burbot?

>> well, pike, of course.

NYROBA писал(а) >>

Practical Advice for Traders: In order not to lose deposits you have to withdraw profit from time to time.....

And now a sound advice for traders - Practical Advice for Traders : In order not to plummet the deposit you need not to periodically withdraw profit, but have a trading strategy, which on a long period of time, on data which has not been seen, had a profit. Taking profits has nothing to do with earning.....))))

I still do not understand how this application on the screenshot can withdraw the money...or in Fibo is some kind of tricky system...The application does not specify the number of the recipient's bank slot...just to which bank will be transferred and all, line with the number of the bank account where funds will be credited is not even there. Well, where will the money come on such an application? Just in Alfa Bank?? This is not a real situation. You must always indicate the number of the account to which the money should be withdrawn, otherwise it will be a stupid transfer to nowhere. They can't even transfer the money.

LeoV >> :

Now for the right advice for traders -

You have to stick your naked ass out the window on a rising moon and crow three times for the money to come in.

oil писал(а) >>

You have to stick your naked ass out the window on a rising moon and fart three times for money to come in.

And then you have to fart three times....))))

E_mc2 >> :
I did not understand how this application on the screenshot dough can be taken out...or in Fibo some tricky system...The application does not specify the number of the recipient's bank slot...just on which bank will be transferred and all, line with the number of bank account where funds will be credited there and not at all. Well, where will the money come on such an application? Just to the Alfa Bank??

They won't get to alpha either.

>> he's got his account number plastered all over it.

but instead of a transit account it is empty and should be 400927098

Maybe you can also use this ledger account for withdrawal of virtual money as long as there is a deposit request. It's crazy... a withdrawal request for virtual money. But the fact that Fibo needs to apply for funding virtual account is no less delusional...

oil >> :

They won't get to alpha either.

He's blurred his account number.

but instead of a transit account, it's blank. It should be 400927098.

You're a pain in the ass! I'm going to change my underwear.

E_mc2 >> :
Maybe from this ledger account on the fibo, you can withdraw a request for withdrawal with a ponce

yes, to educate dem dem dems to educate themselves and fantasise how they withdraw for recurrent expenses such as buying a new car

Reason: