Demo is is very essential for the begginers - page 5

gaban:
InstaForex regularly holds different contests and campaigns for its clients with the annual prize fund of more than $500,000. Let's take part.

I would like to know if it is free. Also is it available for demo or must it be a real account?

Shawnmichal:
I also think that demo account is an important part of forex trading. New trader can use it to learn forex trading by using virtual currency while experienced trader use it to test new trading strategy. The traders, who do not use demo account and directly switch on real account may have to bear big loss during trading.

Yes, that are the big mistae for traders. from the first, the new trader should trying demo account and measure they progress to make money in the forex. the next step are use the other benefit from the broker who give the no deposit bonus.

plompex:
I would like to know if it is free. Also is it available for demo or must it be a real account?

You can take part in contest using demo account. Check here to know list of demo contests from InstaForex.

gaban:
You can take part in contest using demo account. Check here to know list of demo contests from InstaForex.

Yeah, I know that site. But I'm not sure if I must register with another account or not.

plompex:
Yeah, I know that site. But I'm not sure if I must register with another account or not.

Decision is yours. I just give information about demo contest from my broker. Maybe there are traders who are interested in the contest from InstaForex.

uncle gober:
demo account is the best way to learning without risk. In this case to learning about the trading sistem. But next step we also need learning and practicing for the psychology, so using a real account will be better. But make sure to make deposit in less margin.

The demo account is very beneficial for a trader, because we can practice without any risk. And an experienced trader also use a demo account to test strategies.

I want to share one important thing that you should not just trust a broker just by playing in its demo accounts. There will be some changes when you make orders in real account. You need to pick a Direct Market Access broker like I am using WFX Markets.

uncle gober:
demo account is the best way to learning without risk. In this case to learning about the trading sistem. But next step we also need learning and practicing for the psychology, so using a real account will be better. But make sure to make deposit in less margin. Make sure you are understand the forex markets, your trading system too before starting real forex trading.

Exactly. Demo account is the first step to learn forex trading by in practice and we will also can understand about basics of trading with this account. To train our psychology, i think we should better use real account with bonus capital to trading, so we don't need to make deposit.

Yes deo is very succcessful for traders who are new to forex. I personally like demo because t give me all understanding of forex marker. My knowledge was enough until I do not practice on demo . it gradually trained me in trading . it helped me to know all aspects of trading.

By trading demo one can achieve a good skill about forex so its essential for begginers.

Reason: