Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 184

Sorento >> :

I've always been amazed at crooks.

How can you be so sure that people will fall for it?

Now I know - GerTruda and his associates, Shvonder and Alexander Niroba himself, have shown it.

And no shame and no conscience.

Passing off a Privileged Demo Account for real money, tricking gullible people into betting.

It's horrible... And it's done in public! With impunity.

It's getting ugly.

Each of us has and will have faith in decency, and a little faith in miracles.

After seeing the master's work and fornication, there's less of it.

I will consult with lawyers and try to bring you, citizen Niroba to justice for fraud.

>> Honour.

A very interesting statement on the unreality of the real.

Fibo has two servers:

FIBO-FIBO Group MT4 Real Server

FIBO-FIBO Group MT4 Demo Server

1. You can guess from three or five times where Niroba login and invest

2. Open a Privileged Demo Account and fund it with demo money after opening...

Another option for continuation:

NYROBA >> :

the discussion is plentiful, ...

no buyers (((.

Oh, it's hard for us crooks in a crisis ((((

What is a privileged demo account? I've never heard of it. This account Niroba showed us is real. I can compare it to mine. Or is there something we all don't understand and we've been conned again?

Alexan >> :

What is a privileged demo account? Something I have not heard of. >> this account,

I've never heard of it either, but there's nothing to be surprised about at our brokerage companies - you give the admin 50vmz and they open a demo account for you on a real server.

Why is it unreal?

goldtrader писал(а) >>

I also have not heard, but in our brokerage companies there is nothing to wonder - give admin 50vmz and they opened a demo account for you on a real server.

Why is it unreal?

Cool... (thoughtfully)...

That's how one can be disappointed in people :))

Alexan >> :

What is a privileged demo account? I've never heard of it. This account Niroba showed us is real. I can compare it to mine. Or is there something we all don't understand and we're being conned again?

What do you care. Demo's not a demo. That's not the point.)

Sorento >> :

I've always been amazed at crooks.

How can you be so sure that people will fall for it?

Now I know - GerTruda and his associates, Shvonder and Alexander Niroba himself, have shown it.

And no shame and no conscience.

Passing off a Privileged Demo Account for real, tricking gullible people into betting.

Fuck my old crutches.

Well, I did not ask him for nothing to show a screenshot of the online bank or at least a scan of the payment order

You can open two types of demo accounts in FIBO Group:
regular;
Privileged.

Unlike usual, a privileged account does not expire after one month, and you can deposit virtual money into the account for an unlimited amount. This account can be useful for those who need more time to practice and test their systems.

NYROBA писал(а) >>

Elena have you recovered yet?

Vinin here https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/120169/page12 wrote that you are sick and therefore can't send your username and password.

Oh, my goodness! You are healthy! Thank god! I'm glad that screenshots are so healing for you! :)

Don't twist Victor's words, you rascal. And your screenshots really help. Laughter is healing.

Give me your home address and phone number in your personal e-mail. They want to talk to you for my health.

goldtrader >> :

I haven't heard that either, but there's nothing to be surprised about at our brokerage houses - give the admin 50vmz and they open a demo account for you on a real server.

Why is it unrealistic?

Great, another way to earn money :)... Gave 50 WMZ to the admins, opened at ten, then quietly (when the admins were changing shift) took twenty and K-a-n-a-r-u-u-u-u-u-u..., and then the admins in the sweat for you earns.... Beautiful...

Better yet, be an admin and open the demos yourself and "cut the cabbage" .... :)

The thing that amazes me the most is when serious, humourless gentlemen come in. Sometimes I'm under the table till I'm sick.

It's alive and kicking.

Reason: