Why is trading without stop-loss considered absurd for many! - page 4

Oxana Tambur:
Everyone has intuition, not everyone wants to make a hobby out of their work, and those who chase big money in the markets lose out, alas, only 5% have figured out how to manage the markets))))
A couple of golden words! Not everyone has understood the harsh reality of the market. They forget the principle: "The quieter the ride, the farther you travel". One of brokerage companies on a cent account did not have a line of orders starting with 0.01 lot. After my persistent requests and repeated refusals they offered such an opportunity and informed me about it with gratitude. Now I am dreaming about possibility to use 0.001 lot on my account with max 1000 open positions. If there are such DCs, please, write to me in a personal note. It is not allowed to write about it here.

Oxana Tambur:
Honestly, I have never counted)) I open as many deals as there are entries, while I have never set any limits or maximums in my open positions))
How much lot are you working with, if it's not a secret?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Words of gold! Not everyone understands the harsh reality of the market. They forget the principle: "The quieter the ride, the farther away you will be". One of brokerage companies on a cent account did not have a line of orders starting with 0.01 lot. After my persistent requests and repeated refusals they offered such an opportunity and informed me about it with gratitude. Now I am dreaming about possibility to use 0.001 lot on my account with max 1000 open positions. If there are such DCs, please, write to me in a personal note. You may not write about it here.
For the time being I have not heard about such brokerage companies, unless they are American, and even then, most probably, it's all just a "dream".

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
How much lot do you work with, if it's not a secret?
From 0.10 and above (on gold), on currencies from 1 lot and above

Oxana Tambur:
from 0.10 and up (on gold), on currencies from 1 lot and up
Cent accounts?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Cent accounts?
Both cent, classic, swap and non .... Different account types for different instruments

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Ccnt accounts?
For example, to test my strategy, I opened a demo account for $400, not to lie November 27, 2013, the account is still alive, it already has $16,283, yes not great money, but if you take in the ratio of the initial deposit...

Oxana Tambur:
Both cent, classic, swap and no .... Different types of accounts for different instruments
Thank you. I think you have opened many people's eyes and they will appreciate your frank discussion.

More recently, Oleg Automat in the Tractor project tried to trade without stop losses. The first tractor lost money. The last one, after a 90% drawdown, went into the black. Then he was banned for 10 years. Take his experience into account.

Oxana Tambur:
For example, to test my strategy, I opened a demo account for $400, not to lie on November 27, 2013, the account is still alive, it already has $16,283, yes not great money, but if you take in the ratio of the initial deposit...
What's the difference between swap and no swap? Then, the brokerage company should compensate for swap commission? Or not?
Reason: