Moderators! Will someone please stop sabluk. Littering all the threads with his pictures. - page 18

NYROBA писал(а) >>

What else can I say, since you believe in your forecasts, take and buy at current levels with a take profit of 1.55.

first of all you are predicting the opposite. secondly i have a different business. only your clients can buy and hold.

Quant писал(а) >>

First of all, you predict otherwise. Secondly, I have a different business. Only your customers can buy and hold.

what business? selling sunflower seeds at the bazaar? :)

NYROBA писал(а) >>

What kind of business? Selling sunflower seeds at the bazaar? :)

dry bananas. nice way to get away with it. i was expecting you to post a screenshot, or at least start saying "Bullshit..."

Quant писал(а) >>

dry bananas. nice way to get away with it. expected you to post a screenshot, or at least start saying "Bullshit..."

you want to know the level I want to sell from? or something?

NYROBA писал(а) >>

Be sure to save all my predictions to make sure the financial markets obey the laws, and

that the direction of trends can be predicted.

Read better books, at least you will understand the markets a little bit, maybe you will learn not to buy Euros on the haves before the collapses.

Good luck and have a lot of LUCKY trends! ;-)

Very grateful for your concern and advice, I will definitely use it, but it's not about improving my trading quality,

It's about your cheating, so please don't take it away from me.

The closer the truth comes to becoming known - the more in fear, the crook's heart clutches...

And not just his heart :)

goldtrader писал(а) >>

Very grateful for your concern and advice, I will definitely use it, but it's not about improving my trading quality,

It's about your cheating, so please don't take it away from me.

You don't trust your eyes anymore? I understand you, such trading results don't go straight into your head.

I've been watching your trading and I've noticed how you manage to buy dashingly on the highs just before the collapse,

or sell at the very bottom before the price goes up. And you call yourself a gold trader :)

Maybe before you open a deal you should do the opposite, I mean switch from buy to sell :)

I think it would be much more useful.

NYROBA писал(а) >>

Sabluk, you're so brave because you're sitting far away, I'd love to meet you. :

With VERY great pleasure, I would teach you good manners. I see that you're only in words and

at a great distance is so bold.

I suggest that you give me your home address and phone number again in a private message. There's been a request like that many times before. You probably didn't notice the post... and didn't copy... slightly...

Helen писал(а) >>

I suggest that you give me your home address and telephone number again. There's been a request like that before. You probably didn't notice the post... and didn't copy it... slightly...

already informed, check my personal info ;-)

NYROBA писал(а) >>

already reported, check your personal email ;-)

And there's lying and pretending... Eh, heh... Mobile phone in the box. Somebody's...