Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 164

forte928 >> :
Laugh it up... You've been digging out your system for several years... What I did from scratch in two months... You practically draw everything by hand, I draw everything in semi-automatic mode, I'll bring it up to semi-automatic calculation level, then I'll show you how the system should work...

No need, you can't prove anything to him. It's impossible in principle.

Mischek писал(а) >>

A couple of weeks )

Ha ha ha... And what's going to happen in a couple of weeks? :)))

forte928 писал(а) >>
Laugh... You've been digging out your system for several years... What I did from scratch in two months... You practically draw everything by hand, I draw everything in semi-automatic mode, I'll bring it up to semi-automatic calculation level, then I'll show you how the system should work...

OK, I'll wait. :)

NYROBA >> :

The main criterion of trading strategy is that the deposit always increases...

That's the consistency we don't see - we see occasional thrown in screens.

NYROBA >> :

... As for now, none of the active opponents have been able to show us how to trade, just words, empty words,

... as of now none of the active spiteful critics has posted and is unlikely to post the password from their trading account here ...

Opponents do not sell anything, do not mislead anyone, and even more so do not cheat, so they simply do not need it.

Mischek писал(а) >>

Don't, you can't prove anything to him. It's impossible in principle.

I don't need to prove anything, you can prove to yourself that you're capable of anything but empty talk. ;о)

Mischek писал(а) >>

I'm not going to prove anything to him, everything I do I do in the first place for myself and the result on which I set up, and what will be shown for each of his comments appeared after that additional with what he did there is much better...

Mischek писал(а) >>

+1

... don't argue with a rich man with power, a child, an old man, an ascetic, a sage, a woman and a fool...

Pegasmaster писал(а) >>

Да замониторьте свой счет на ониксе, наконец. И ВСЕ вопросы отпадут.

NYROBA wrote :>>

I doubt it very much.

What exactly are you doubting?

The trust traders have in independent monitoring?

You might as well not trust a thermometer, speedometer, clock ...

The real reason is different ))))

goldtrader писал(а) >>

That's the consistency we don't see - we see occasional thrown in screenshots.

The opponents are not selling anything, they are not misleading anyone, let alone deceiving anyone, so they simply don't need to.

Open your eyes! What is cheating, that in one month doubled the deposit, i.e. earned $ 9k.

Those who stuck to the tips of the trade did the same. Maybe I do not understand?

If you can not trade with a profit, I can only sympathize with you ... ;о)

Nick is funny, "gold trader", but apparently you can not do it ;)))) Hee-hee-hee (chuckle) :)))

NYROBA писал(а) >> I doubt that very much.

Your problem is that -

1. Your screenshots show one markup. It's beautiful, I don't argue.

2. Your forecasts are completely different, not matching the markup.

3. Your trade doesn't match the markup or the forecasts. As for the trading robot, it has nothing to do with the trading robot.

>> The question is why do you need to confuse everyone's brains?

Reason: