Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 132

ballistika >> :

You won't find this on the internet. This is an extract from my book. There is no internet version. Just the print edition.

Give me the title, it's interesting, though.

Joker писал(а) >>
Where is your graphical analysis of Eliot waves and investment passwords to confirm the "anti-immortality" direction of this thread?

I was waiting for the Eurodollar from 1.4 to 1.5, here it comes, but unfortunately not as fast as I would have liked. :)

In the next couple of weeks I'm expecting back to 1.40, I'm standing in the sell.

As for the investing, I'm willing to bet that not one of the active

I don't think any of the people on this forum will post their passwords, not even demos,

I'm not even talking about the real one! :))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Do you know why? There are several reasons:

1) Because it's scandalous to ablaze the world by trading in real time;

2) Because there is no trading strategy;

3) Because they trade on demo accounts, which, judging by all appearances, are constantly losing money;

4) Because I'm ashamed to put my login from my micro-real 100 baht, I'll be blamed... :) etc.

There's nothing left but idle chatter. :))))))))))))

You don't need brains to criticize, it's not trading! ;о)

Niroba has been howling every 200 pips lately. Means a reversal is coming soon :)

Trading signals: already had double Niroba, may break to triple Niroba, then definitely settle.

gip писал(а) >>

Means a reversal is coming soon :)

Trading signals:

As for the trading signals, this is not my idea, I have received several hundred e-mails from all over the world,

And not only from Europe, with requests to comment on the current market situation, to give their opinion and

I received several hundreds of messages from different countries around the world with requests to comment on current market situation and give my opinion and recommendations about price levels at which I place pending orders.

At first it was not a problem, but when the number of messages exceeds a hundred.... Unfortunately, time is not an elastic one.

That's why I have had to make analytics format by Neely's method (using my own experience).

Advice: For those who want to earn at least 950 pips, sell from 1.5 with take profit at 1.4 ;-)

ballistika >> :

You won't find this on the internet. This is an extract from my book. There is no internet version. Just the print edition.

Tsvetov V.Y. "The Fifteenth Stone of the Ryoanji Garden" Moscow, Politizdat, 1986.

Tsvetov V.Y. - is this ballistika(Angela) in her youth? >> LOL....))

ballistika >> :

I repeat in large letters.

FREE is given the RATIONALE of waves and pulses. Point. Also on the website is - general PRINCIPLE OF WORK. Full stop.

I never said anything about me giving away my method for free. Waves and impulses - this is NEITHER for those who are not the first day in the stock market. That's it.

Waves and impulses, for me personally, are almost the only way of technical analysis....

But the truth is, lately I have retreated, not because this theory does not work (on the contrary, it works), I just want an automaton!!! To work!! But it's almost impossible ...

It does not matter what system you work, in the end, you're only interested in how much profit you can make, and what you risk?

And the wave theory is a total bummer... I won't defend it (although I only trade on it), but I understand that it's definitely not ideal... But I still don't believe in it...

NYROBA писал(а) >>

As for the trading signals, this is not my idea, I have received several hundred emails from all over the world,

I have received hundreds of e-mails from all over the world, not only from Europe, asking to comment on the current market situation, give my opinion and

I received several hundreds of messages from different countries around the world with requests to comment on current market situation and give my opinion and recommendations about price levels at which I place pending orders.

At first it was not a problem, but when the number of messages exceeds a hundred.... Unfortunately, time is not an elastic one.

That's why I've had to make analytics format by Neely's method (with my own developments).

Well, you, friend (God forbid, of course) have made a fool of yourself... Mother of God, you cheeky bastard! Well, you better answer to the unhappy crowds of fans who are supposedly coming to you from all over the world, how do you teach a "system" that you yourself can not trade by. What a bullshitter! Unbelievable!

I'm embarrassed to ask... Last week it was somehow expected to be somewhere near 1.32 on the Euro, and I know from my lack of understanding what was going on, during the day? It was supposed to go down in the evening? Without any significant news that day, just for fun, like - did the nerobah decide? And now it's not so soon... or so soon... or what? I'm already confused... but it was already expected exactly 1.45! But not so... or so... or what? Magnificent shenanigans, no words. Where will the "neroba wave" go next time? Will it be 1.52 and say how? Like - after that, I've got thousands coming in? Or what? Or what? Or - is it just what you have been waiting for, everything according to plan? This is really kindergarten. I don't know, I really think this thread should be closed. Neroba counts on the fact that the new reader will not dig through the pages, and run through the last ones, where he lies brazenly. It wouldn't occur to any newcomer that such a thing is acceptable on this forum. Absolute cynicism in capturing simpletons by extremely dirty methods. Essentially criminal.

RomanS >> :

Waves and impulses, for me personally, are almost the only way of technical analysis...

But the truth is, lately I've retreated, not because this theory does not work (on the contrary, it works), I just want an automaton!!! to work!!! but it's practically impossible...

And it does not matter what system you work with, in the end, you are only interested in what profit you can make, and what is your risk?

And the wave theory is just bullshit... I'm not going to defend it (although I only trade with it), but I understand that it's definitely not ideal... But I still do not believe in it...

You're a bit contradictory :o)

NYROBA >> :

As for the trading signals, this is not my idea, I have received several hundred emails from all over the world,

I have received hundreds of e-mails from all over the world, not only from Europe, asking to comment on the current market situation, give my opinion and

I have been receiving several hundreds of messages from different countries around the world with requests to comment on current market situation and give my opinion and recommendations about price levels at which I place pending orders.

That's why I have had to make analytics format by Neely's method (using my own experience).

Advice: For those who want to earn at least 950 pips, sell from 1.5 with take profit at 1.4 ;-)

Your penultimate pending orders are losing 300 pips, the last one is losing 100 pips.

And you keep on going :)

Reason: