Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 133

Gentlemen! Please support the removal of Neroba from the forum in the spammer thread. How many more people will he fool! I mean, he's got a lot of nerve.

gip >> :

Your penultimate pendants are down 300 pips, your last pendants are down 100 pips.

And you keep on going :)

"For a lie to be believed, it has to be terrifying."

"If you tell a big enough lie and keep repeating it, people will eventually believe it."

Joseph Goebbels

Helen >> :

Gentlemen! Please support the removal of Neroba from the forum in the spammer thread. How many more people will he fool! I mean, he's got a lot of nerve.

It's hard to fool a man... If he's got any brains at all... (Elena, this is definitely not about you)

Everyone has a brain - a medical fact. But few people use them - a sociological fact.

Helen >> :

If it makes the forum better, I'll support you.

(>>.)

Leave the man alone, what he wants and "sells", what do you care?! Can you offer something better !??????????????????????????????????????
Or are you looking for a grail? And if he's not "selling" the grail then he's already got his feet on it?!? Do you really believe that someone will just put golden signals somewhere and everyone will suddenly become rich?!
Why do you care what he sells? The fool is not the one who sells, but the one who buys.

Write to Father Christmas, maybe he'll give you the grail.

NIROBA for PR +100

NYROBA писал(а) >>

I was waiting for the Eurodollar from 1.4 to 1.5, here it comes, but unfortunately not as fast as I would have liked. :)

In the next couple of weeks I'm expecting back to 1.40, I'm standing in the sell.

As for the investing, I'm willing to bet that not one of the active

I don't think any of the people on this forum will post their passwords, not even demos,

I'm not even talking about the real one! :))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Do you know why? There are several reasons:

1) Because it's scandalous to ablaze the world by trading in real time;

2) Because there is no trading strategy;

3) Because they trade on demo accounts, which, judging by all appearances, are constantly losing money;

4) Because I'm ashamed to put my login from my micro-real 100 baht, I think they'll laugh... :) etc.

There's nothing left but idle chatter. :))))))))))))

You don't need brains to criticize, it's not trading! ;о)

You're a big phony, you know that? :))))))

I remember someone saying that we should go down first, and only then storm 1.5, and it's so on the screenshot....

I remember someone saying we should go down 1.5 first, then storm the 1.5 on the screenshot it looks like this.

to look at your account. I don't know if you're right, I'm just trying to keep track of the market.

I don't give a fuck about your predictions. And I don't mind showing you my account, but I won't, because you promised me online and so far you've only shown me

Just a load of bullshit. Good luck! :)))

Helen >> :

Absolutely right. We've been forced to read his lies for quite some time now, and everybody understands that, and they don't act on it.

NYROBA >> :

As for the trading signals, this is not my idea, I have received several hundred emails from all over the world,

I have received hundreds of e-mails from all over the world, not only from Europe, asking to comment on the current market situation, give my opinion and

I have been receiving several hundreds of messages from different countries around the world with requests to comment on current market situation and give my opinion and recommendations about price levels at which I place pending orders.

At first it was not a problem, but when the number of messages exceeds a hundred.... Unfortunately, time is not an elastic one.

I was the one who gave your email to the spammers in their spam database (to kill your inbox with crap), I told you about that in the last thread
that's right there should be over a hundred emails a day...
What foreigners? Who the fuck needs you? Have you lost your mind?
if you want to really talk to foreigners i can introduce you to Jews from london from liverpool...

but you're no match for them... they'll twist you around like a baby ))))

ballistika >> :

.... fourteen of them. The fifteenth stone is never before my eyes,

According to my observations all stones have different shape and I think one can see at least a little bit of the fifteenth stone, maybe the colour is a little different? You have to look carefully.
Reason: