Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 122

Urain >> :

Obviously, quantity goes to quality,

By the way, I'm about to watch a film on the subject.

Namely, how much of a difference is there?

It's called "surrogates." Played by a good man, Bruce Willis.

Yurixx >> :

So you do accept that there are situations where one person does something for the other and doesn't want anything in return? It's not just a family relationship. Because, you know, this point of view - "nothing in life is free" - is completely equivalent to another - "everything in life is bought and sold". And you can't get any dirtier than that.

I highlighted something in your quote. I'm curious, do you always reason in the all-or-nothing category? Maybe in life there are options in between? It's not a game of eagle-eye where it's either/or. It's a very primitive black and white picture. I think if you stick to that point of view, you won't even be able to write a decent program. :-)

I'll take the liberty of saying that there's a lot of things in your life that you get for free and it can't be otherwise. If you don't see it, that's your problem. In fact, there are a lot of things in real life that money can't buy. But a man has it, and without any money. And if you're worried that in the market or in the shop nobody gives you anything for nothing, then wait a little, soon there will be communism and you'll have fun then. :-)))

By the way, you got your life for free. How much do you have that is more precious to you than it is?

Strange that people are so wary of philosophy. Nothing corrects such a screwed up brain like the right philosophy. If homo were sapiens, he would devote at least some of the time he spends on vanity to philosophical questions of his life. Then he would do much less stupid things and he would have more joy in life.

5 points!!! You couldn't have said it better...

Pegasmaster писал(а) >>

Let's not confuse God's gift with the egg. Money is money, but I hope that relations between people are above money for the time being.

And I wish it would always stay that way.

For example, an acquaintance of mine kept asking me why he was single, because he didn't have enough money for a girlfriend. And I always told him that it's not money that's the basis of a normal relationship. That's why he's been single for a long time.

There are three important things in a man's life - health, communication and money... Without health there is no desire to do anything else, without communication there is no health and money, and money allows you to maintain health and communication at the proper level.

LeoV писал(а) >>

What's good about forums is that you quickly lose the thought and the essence of the conversation. We were actually talking about material things, not about relationships between people. We were talking about giving gifts to your wife, your girlfriend, your child too. That if you want to get high on an island, you have to pay for it. Without money, it's very hard to do. What's it got to do with relationships? It's got nothing to do with relationships......

And that, brother, is a bit of a mouthful. The topic started with your passage about girls not giving you anything for free. And there was also your discussion about gifts, which you now repeat all the time, as if it's the most important thing in people's relationships. Now, a girl's problem is a relationship problem. And you (by default) reduce it to gifts, money, etc. That is, you, dear, reduced the relationship between people (even their own - with a wife and child) to money. And now you say that relationships have nothing to do with it.

A contradiction, however.

Urain >> :

Two mates talking, a bachelor and a married one:

Bachelor: Why do you need kids, a wife?

Wife: When you're old and dying, at least someone will bring you a glass of water.

life is over

The bachelor came, the married one on his deathbed.

Married man: Bend over, I say, I'm not thirsty at all. :о)

Well, again, "a glass of water" is an image.

An image of caring, duty to the parent and respect.

LeoV писал(а) >>

All right, I'll tell you the essence of the parable. When my parents raised me, they fed me, clothed me, clothed me, clothed me. Thank them so much for that! I grew up. They got old. They receive a pension of 2000-3000 rubles. What kind of pension is that? - It's ridiculous. I am helping them now. They say that if it wasn't for me, they would have starved to death. I feel that I have some kind of debt to my parents. In fact, I owe them for the fact that they raised me, clothed me, clothed me, gave me an upbringing. What's wrong with that? I have a child now. I feed him, clothe him, educate him. Of course, I hope he grows up to be a normal person and when I am old and no one needs me, my child will not forget me. Of course there is love all over the place and no one is essentially lending to anyone. But there is some hope that if you have given something, you will get it back. This is essentially lending. There is nothing shameful about that. It's life....)))

You are essentially their investment in you so it should be, because you are essentially their hope...

Yurixx >> :

So you accept that there are situations where one person does something for another and does not want anything in return? And not only in relation to relatives. Because, you know, this point of view - "nothing in life is free" - is completely equivalent to another - "everything in life is bought and sold". And you can't get any dirtier than that.

Every man needs something for his work, it is another question how it is calculated

if it's money that's one thing

If satisfaction from the work done is another.

The problem is that our society is more and more submissive to money (or as Nevidimov writes, worships it).

Yurixx писал(а) >>

And that, brother, is a bit of a twist. The topic started with your passage about girls not giving you anything for free. It was also where you talked about gifts, which you now keep repeating as if they were the most important thing in a relationship. Now, a girl's problem is a relationship problem. And you (by default) reduce it to gifts, money, etc. That is, you, dear, reduced the relationship between people (even their own - with a wife and child) to money. And now you say that relationships have nothing to do with it.

A contradiction, though.

Fucking brain cancer. Okay, with you a girl would agree to live in the woods, in a hut, feeding on berries, roots and hunting? To bear and raise children in the wild, excluding all the goods of life that you deign to buy with shameful money?

forte928 >> :

Without health there is no desire to do anything else, without communication there is no health and money, and money is the means to maintain health and communication at an appropriate level.

It's not like I'm communicating for money. >> I don't really get it. Conflicting statements.

Pegasmaster писал(а) >>

It's not like I'm talking to him for money. I don't really get it. Contradictory statements.

What we're communicating now is payment for communicating if we didn't have an Internet connection, we wouldn't be having this conversation...

>> and there is no sense to take it for granted that if you get paid you have to communicate with him it's absurd... you should take this postulate in the sense that money allows you to communicate with that level whom you aspire to communicate with...

Reason: