Electric train timetable - page 3

I'm sorry, but black pictures are not good to see. A white background is better. Then the trades will also be visible if they are open. For example, like I have here

IvanIvanov:
Sad, I want to switch to mt5
It's not a problem to redo it. if you want it, it's one thing for me as a programmer, but for you as a trader - that's another.

Deal 9

EURUSD, M5, MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

Long, but no way to the plus side!

newdigital:
I'm sorry, but black pictures are not good to see. A white background is better. Then the trades will also be visible if they are open. For example, as I have here

I mean, the full screen is also hard to see, are you looking at it on a mobile or on a stationary device? There are no open positions here yet, the drawing is on history.

Man, I could take a poll, I have half of the office with screens like a pack of cigarettes.... I can understand them, but here - how to trade if the diagonal is less than 19 inches is beyond me....

Vladon:
If I, as a programmer, have one wish, while you, as a trader, have another wish.

I would like a semi-automatic machine for order placement and lot calculation, it's a real problem to manually wiggle the buttons, and lot at a glance to guess when the price is overshooting and overlapping, and this is relevant for MT4.

When the formalization will pass, then we will see.

IvanIvanov:

I would like a semi-automatic machine for order placement and lot calculation, it's a real problem to manually wiggle the buttons, and lot at a glance to guess when the price is overshooting and overlapping, and this is important for MT4.

When it is formalised, we will see.

How is it?

On the stationary. I understand that trading is better with a black background, but posting with a white background is better because you can see everything better. For example - here.

When I first came to mql5 and was already a moderator, other moderators made the same remarks to me (because I've traded and am trading on black background) ... I had to make two versions of the template by colour - one for trading on the black background and the other to post on the forum. Because if the background is black it's hard to see.

newdigital:

On the stationary. I understand that trading is better with a black background, but posting with a white background is better - it's better to see everything. For example - here.

When I first came to mql5 and was already a moderator, other moderators made the same remarks to me (because I've traded and am trading on black background) ... I had to make two versions of the template by colour - one for trading on a black background and another to post on the forum.

what a pain in the ass.... i don't know, i don't feel like it to be honest, i have white screens for demo accounts...

Vladon:
how so?

I used to have a script on mt4, I don't remember the name, where you set the risk percentage in the settings, then you set lines where to place orders, press the button, it calculates the lot and places orders.

This script only places one order, for example, on bystop and stop profit.

For example - here:

• indicators and templates for black backgrounds
  • indicators and templates for white backgrounds

And so on for each of its branches. What should I do? Otherwise, it is difficult for forum members to understand something if it is black. And even better to do links/summary thread (that is a separate comment with information about where something is on the branch). But if the branch will be 50 or 80 pages - no one will not find anything.

I just share my experience. I have done so in one branch with white background, and somewhere on the 15th page two versions of EA were programmed and posted in the branch with the source code. I have free EAs in all of my branches - the coders make them according to my descriptions of what I post in the branches. And if the black background was in pictures - no one would have programmed anything for me for free (and I'm not a programmer myself, sorry).

And it's better to make screenshots directly in the terminal - for example:

And then the page with the screenshot opens, and you can click on "pocket" there:

The "pocket" link will turn green, then go to your post and click here (paste from pocket):

and the screenshot will be inserted where the mouse cursor is.

It is even possible not to upload any screenshots to the computer - everything is posted from the chart pocket.

Reason: