Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 117

gip писал(а) >>

I told you, it doesn't feel good. I mean, it hurts me. But logically speaking, it's kind of a fact of life :)))

And when will the saber finally be removed?

Well, why are you upsetting yourself!? :))) - you know how to do it and you don't say anything??? :)))))

I thought this thread was a "zone"... where anything can happen... Since the moderators don't think it should be dealt with, let's consider it a "dark force" at its mercy :)))

I know everything. Only they don't ask me :)

gip писал(а) >>
I know everything. Only they don't ask me :)

'SPAM, SPAMERS AND THEIR ASSOCIATES...' - you can speak out here without being asked at all... :)

gip писал(а) >>

I'm telling you, it hurts. I mean it offends me. But logically reasoning like the truth of life :))) At least for most people.

And when will they finally remove Sabluk?

Heel, Sabluk etc, for all his ostentatious clownery, is a guy with a head and quite good. Just fits the image. That's who Rzewski is. И... it's better not to annoy him with bans... Only worse :)) Sablik, please find a nice picture to cheer you up. You can do it, golden boy!

gip писал(а) >>

I told you, it doesn't feel good. I mean, it hurts me. But logically speaking, it's kind of true to life :))) At least for most.

And when will Sabluk finally be removed?

Sabluk is immortal, don't blame the mirror...

Helen писал(а) >>

Well, what can I say? It's a pity.

Respect, Lena! I commend your ability to explain to "men" what they are really so passionate about. It's nice to see that you are not alone here, that there are many normal people.

Unfortunately, the tone is set not by them, but by a handful of aggressive flooders. Under different circumstances I'd say it's Niroba's friends who are keeping his thread popular while he's outliving the damage.

LeoV wrote >>
What kind of world do you guys live in? Every buzz is for money. You want to go on holiday and get high on an island, you pay. With your wife? - Pay double. With a kid? - Triple. Wooing a girl carries a material cost. And the wife? You have to pay for everything - flowers, gifts for anniversaries and so on. The same goes for your beloved child. Wherever you spit, there's money everywhere. Yes, it's nice, I don't argue, but it's not free....))))

Yeah, I've seen quite a few people who hold those views. As a rule their consciousness does not rise above the level of lustful animals and evaluates everything around them solely in the categories of "my pleasure-displeasure". But, I admit, it is a surprise to me that LeoV holds the same uncomplicated views.

I wonder, LeoV, what does your child pay you for everything you do for him: feed, clothe, shelter? And what does he pay you for your love (if, of course, you have that feeling for him) ?

Yurixx писал(а) >>

Respect, Lena! I commend you on your ability to explain to "men" what they are really so passionate about. It's nice to see that you are not alone here, that there are many more normal people.

Unfortunately, the tone is set not by them, but by a handful of aggressive flooders. In other circumstances I'd say it's Niroba's friends who are keeping his thread popular while he's outliving his losses.

Yeah, I've seen quite a few people who hold those views. As a rule their consciousness does not rise above the level of lustful animals and evaluates everything around them solely in the categories of "my pleasure-displeasure". But, I admit, it is a surprise to me that LeoV holds the same uncomplicated views.

I wonder, LeoV, what does your child pay you for everything you do for him: feed, clothe, shelter? And what does he pay you for your love (if you have that feeling for him)?

He gives him a little happiness, he feels good about himself, he feels good about himself...

Yurixx писал(а) >>

Yes, I have seen quite a few people who hold these views. As a rule, their consciousness does not rise above the level of lustful animals and evaluates everything around them solely in the categories of "my pleasure-displeasure". But, I admit, it is a surprise to me that LeoV holds the same uncomplicated views.

I wonder, LeoV, what does your child pay you for everything you do for him: feed, clothe, shelter? And what does he pay you for your love (if, of course, you have that feeling for him)?

The parable of the six loaves of bread.

A man bought six loaves of bread every day. Every day, in all kinds of weather, he went to the market to buy bread. One day a friend asked him:
- Tell me, what are you doing with these six loaves you buy day after day? You wouldn't be able to eat that much anyway.
The man said:
- I will gladly explain it to you. Listen: I keep one loaf, throw one away, give two back, and lend you two.
Hearing this, my friend shook his head:
- I have not understood a single word of what you have said; make it clearer.
Then the other replied:
- The bread that I keep I eat. The bread I throw away, I give to my mother-in-law. The two loaves I return, I give to my mother and father, and the two loaves I borrow, I give to my sons.

Yurixx >> :

As a rule, their consciousness does not rise above the level of lustful animals and evaluates everything around them solely in the categories of "my pleasure-displeasure".

The main difference from the overwhelming number of the present business theorists is that Lenya has passed a smart school of real business practice, (I do not mean forex) having gained experience of responsibility for a great number of people, a great amount of money,

Russia's realbusiness of our time and the time that has passed does not leave the best traces in the soul, but with what ease the theorists shovel everyone on the shelves of their consumer perception ...

Mischek писал(а) >>

In contrast to the overwhelming number of business theorists present here, Lenya has had an awesome school of real business practice, (not Forex) and has gained experience of being responsible for a large number of people and a large amount of money,

Real business in Russia of our time and the time that has just passed does not leave the best traces in our souls, but the ease with which theoreticians ladle everyone out into the shelves of their consumer perceptions ...

I can understand when theorists and practitioners do not understand each other. But what are random romantics who have no clue whatsoever about this or that?

By the way, just so you can sleep better, I had my own business for 10 years and shut it down 8 years ago because I was tired of wasting my life on this rat race. If the words "real business" conjure up any lofty associations for you or you think it can justify something, it only shows the level of naivety.

Reason: