Moderators! Will someone please stop sabluk. Littering all the threads with his pictures. - page 2

Shniperson >> :
NEA!!!!! Characters like this don't need to be removed!!! This guy brings a white-hot mess to the gray of the forum... You mean he's diluting a barrel of tar with a spoon of honey... Or to be blunt, not everyone is "depressed" by these hilarious pictures... some people get a kick out of them...

3RUB per Meg

I don't get it.

>> alas

YuraZ писал(а) >>

3RUB per Meg

I don't get it.

alas

modestly noted that gprs now dropped to 2.8rub per megabyte - Beeline Internet Home tariff

I will also note that in Opera - version 9.xx - it is easy to fight with superfluous images and does not load them!

He's coming in, he's going to post more pictures here))))

Maximus_genuine >> :

modestly, gprs is now down to 2.8rub per megabyte - Beeline Internet Home tariff

I will also note that in Opera - version 9.xx - it is easy to fight with superfluous images and does not load them!

I would like to add that those who read the forum from a phone are much less than those who read it from a computer,

I'd like to add that those who read the forum from a phone are far fewer than those who read it from a computer .

"No cats allowed! No cats allowed! Get off! Get down, or I'll call the police!" (c) Mikhail Afanasyevich.

P.S. For some reason I thought our tram was full of fairly solvent passengers...

Have you tried turning off images in your browser? ))))) And Sabluk is good )))) He throws up such pictures that it's hard not to smile)

Mathemat писал(а) >>

"No cats allowed! No cats allowed! Get off! Get down, or I'll call the police!" (c) Mikhail Afanasyevich.

Neither the conductor nor the passengers were amazed at the heart of the matter: not that the cat was getting on the tram, which would have been half the trouble, but that he was going to pay!

The cat turned out to be not only a solvent, but also a disciplined animal. At the first shout of conductor he has ceased the attack, got off a step and sat down on a stop, rubbing with a moustache. But as soon as the conductor unfastened the rope and the tram started moving, the cat acted like any other man who has to get out of the tram, but who has to go anyway. Having let all three trams past him, the cat jumped onto the tram's rear arch, clutched at some gut exiting the tram's wall with his paw and sped off, having saved himself a hryvnias this way.

:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))0

Sabluk : but it's still coming!!! :)

Mathemat писал(а) >>

P.S. I thought for some reason that our tram is used by rather solvent passengers...

Mathemat was not lazy, he logarithmed a very important Thought.
- We are the ones who pay for the existence of MetaQuotes.
And if there is a free start in the form of a free terminal and free quotes, thank you for that,
then the rest grows out of our own ability to pay.
...Championship criticism))) - it has been rightly pointed out - the organisers have a right to expect respect for their money....
However, criticism of MT-x, MQL, criticism of the website and forum is our right

- we pay for it and no less than MQ are entitled to expect respect for their money
Reverse - for MQ it would or could be useful if it wasn't as always "looking for the end where the beginning begins" (c)

You should have banned sabluka, he was scribbling pictures on the subject and adding some relaxation.

Reason: