Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 5

NYROBA писал(а) >>

Yeah, I'm also wondering where Sabluk is with his 10K deposit

and his trading strategy based on fundamental analysis? :)))

Where are you with your 10K deposit? In the screenshots? Don't make me laugh....))))

Urain >> :

He's playing hooky, that's how the report card says he's absent.

I'm gonna have to give Sabretooth some new log-ins.

He is not absent, he is busy

I'm guessing he's sick of it.

FOXXXi писал(а) >>

Too lazy to post the link, but you're going to spread the flurry for 500 pages? I don't believe it.

well-wishers will consider the link as an advertisement, that's why I don't want to, look it up on the web ;-)

NYROBA >> :

well-wishers will consider the link an advertisement, that's why I don't want to, look it up on the web ;-)

Don't quibble!

Mischek >> :

He's not playing hooky, he's busy.

I'm guessing he's sick of it.

No, Sabluk is a stubborn man. "If I decide to drink, I'll drink, but I don't take these jokes lightly."

Sabluk is the linchpin of the whole system against Eliot.

He's like a sword of punishment for any sectarian, and a sacrilegious one at that.

Just give us a reason for not wanting to post the invest password in the first post of the thread!

This kind of promotion of your trading method is nothing but disgusting - without the password it all looks like a "scam". There will not be more people wishing to learn from such provocations.

P.S. All this is pure advertising and no one perceives it all in another way, so the sooner the link - the better.

Mr Niroba, what are the circumstances preventing NOW:

1. posting the investment password,

2. to monitor the account on onyx,

3. open PAMM.

NOW, not WHENEVER .... WHENEVER, when the circumstances are right.

We've seen enough funny pictures in kindergarten.

NYROBA >> :

"You're running away" (lying, cheating, falsifying)

"We're catching up" (looking, catching, exposing,)

This catch-up can be over in a heartbeat - just put out an investor or "run away" now.

which do you choose ?

Mischek >> :

"You're running away" (lying, cheating, falsifying)

"We're catching up" (looking, catching, exposing)

This catch-up can be over in a heartbeat -- just put out an investor now or "run away."

What's it gonna be?

Key post 1111.

Niroba was showing mind-boggling results. His record is 12,000% in a month. I'm not mistaken. 12,000(!) percent a month. On locked accounts, in front of everyone. They say he told me that there is Nili (IMG: style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) Niroba always lost, and as I understood from his words, it was because he tried to trade triangles without spotting. As far as I know he used excel to determine and calculate those very triangles. He had a formula that determined triangle pattern and targets by correlation of side lengths. And the rest was just a series of pauses... But yes, any of his accounts ended up going bust, due to greed...
Reason: