EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 501

EricGR писал(а) >>

what about a more confident prediction? i got my hopes up yesterday and got confident on a move down... >> now I'm sitting in a big loss as my bet is 60-70 pips up...

You are responsible for your own decisions and there is no point in shifting mistakes to those who advised you.

forte928 >> :

You are responsible for your own decisions and it makes no sense to shift mistakes onto those who advised you...

I'm not shifting, I'm responsible and I've been responsible for my mistakes. I've made decisions in the aggregate, based on information I've heard here somewhere else and my own considerations... I was really sure!

Well, in the face of the situation, I can't figure out what's going to happen... >> psychological fucking factors!

forte928 >> :

You are responsible for your own decisions and it makes no sense to pass mistakes on to those who advised you...

>> by the way, I agree with the remark. I'm sorry about that.

forte928 >> :

You are responsible for your own decisions and there is no point in shifting mistakes to those who advised you...

>> I'm sure.

I've been there myself. I've been writing comments.

Thank God for the tester-demo. Bye.

Sorento >> :

You betcha!

I've been fooled myself... I've been commenting...

Thank God for the demo tester. Bye.

yes the basis of the decision was that asia was supposed to go down... and now I'm bubbling over))) nothing but experience!

EricGR >> :

the basis of the decision was that asia was supposed to go down... and now I'm bubbling))) it's nothing but experience!

Yeah... i recommended not to rush. but i decided to take it easy. like down is down - but up is up. and only then down - "to the south".

so i'm sitting in a slump...

Conclusion - arrogance is the worst sin!

Eugene!

Give us a magic screen from the box!

;)

fire

Because my heart is racing.

EricGR >> :

psychological fucking factors!

Why, did someone promise you it would be easy? Well, seriously, I'm not talking about the underground ads :)

gip >> :

Why, did someone promise you it would be easy? Well, seriously, I'm not talking about underground ads :)

easy!

Underground!

then to the bistro...

:)

Where's Eugene? Our guide!

gip >> :

Why, did someone promise you it would be easy? Well, seriously, I'm not talking about underground ads :)

You've got me all wrong... It's not about the underground, it's easy, it's hard... I know about the high risk and stuff...

but man, it was a mistake to ask, that's all!

Reason: