EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 4

I've decided to make some money from the alarms :) who wants to see http://fxmail.ru/subscribes/subscribe/?action=open_issue&subscribe_id=1932&issue_id=66785

Wave Pattern by EL_wAVE, EURUSD, H4

A clear upward perspective:

Comment from VTB

We have little to add to the arguments in favour of a falling dollar that we have given in previous reviews. The statistics coming out have no impact on the trend already started, but they confirm our long-term forecasts.
//------------------------

eurusd (6ez9), h4

Just wanted to say cautiously, something is brewing, took a screenshot and did not have time to post it, we got a breakthrough of both the channel and the triangle.

What caused the sale of the debt? I've been looking around for a while and found only this - divergence.

Who else found what caused the sale of the dol?

The middle line of the orange pitchfork is the "Maginot" line - price "tends" to it (Newton's 2nd law) force of action=force of counteraction

Reni's idea (Romania), my adaptation

This is H4 walking 3 months across the red line

poruchik писал(а) >>

This is H4 walking 3 months over the red line

What happens when the price goes over the edge and doesn't come back? Or is the boundary being revised?

Is the red boundary a long term trend?

The upcoming price trend for EURUSD (birch line)...

The data was taken for the period 1-2, the forecast for the period 3, further on it would be necessary to build 4 by 2-3, but it works fine, I have not changed anything

The red line is just for visualization, it is valid for the forecasted period, it should not go beyond the yellow borders))))) in theory))

Reason: