EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1777

I've seen enough of Stranger and decided to build a wave,

Stranger estimate, all right?

I drew some stuff here. Do the numbers and dates remind anyone of anything?

strangerr >>:
Нарисовал тут одну фигню. Циферки и даты никому ничего не напоминают?

You explain for those who don't know)

Alex_Xv >>:

Вы поясните для не знающих)

If old Gunn is to be believed, we are on the cusp of a daily trend, maximum possible fall of 1.2990. Note the numbers: 3270, 3422, 3566, 3710, 3854))). But that's my understanding and who knows.

strangerr >>:

Если верить старику Ганну, то мы находимся на переломе дневного тренда, максимально возможное падение 1.2990. На цифры обрати внимание: 3270, 3422, 3566, 3710, 3854))). Но это я так понял, а там кто его знает

now there is a grandiose job to be done:
build on the remaining pairs, check the balance of these pairs against each other, remove contradictions and reach a verdict;))))))

OlegTs >>:

теперь остается проделать грандиозную работу:
построить по остальным парам, проверить баланс этих пар между собой, убрать противоречия и вынести вердикт;))))))

And then straight to the madhouse)))

strangerr писал(а) >>

If old Gunn is to be believed, we are on the cusp of a daily trend, maximum possible fall of 1.2990. Note the numbers: 3270, 3422, 3566, 3710, 3854))). But that's my understanding, and who knows.

Great, that's where we need to go. I have unfinished business there.

Vlad72 >>:

ну отлично туда нам и надо,а тоу меня там неоконченные дела

I hope we won't go there again)))

strangerr писал(а) >>

I hope we won't go there again)))

>> I'm so hungry for 3320.

Vlad72 >>:

ну отлично туда нам и надо,а тоу меня там неоконченные дела

First of all, this is not a fact,
In the second, the road there is not a straight line, you can lose more than one deposit by turning in different directions, changing decisions, getting disappointed, panicking, etc..,
it is very hard to think objectively...

Reason: