EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1757

Good morning everyone ... coffee...

Yvn) Evra's just kidding...

TsaiShenYeh >>:
Констатировать очевидное, теперь называется обижать. Я не подписывался петь деферамбы сливаторше-паникерше.

I would prefer to hear something concrete that proves Galina wrong.
As I myself think that a downward blow to the EuR is very possible.

Galina >>:

Вообще то с морим депо все нормально, помоему в отличаи от вашего
Иначе что вы так разнервничались то ???

Report Galka, report, and get into the shorts on the Yen soon. Too bad there is no ignore button on this forum, your flooding and nonsense is annoying. Yesterday you wrote that the eu will ALWAYS go down below 1.35, so come on, get short.

You do not have to worry about my depo, I do not torment people like you do.

TsaiShenYeh >>:

Докладывай Галька, докладывай, и в шорты по евре вставай поскорей. Жаль нет кнопки игнор на этом форуме, твой флуд и бред уже достал. Вчера ты писала что евра ПОЛЮБОМУ пойдет вниз если ниже 1.35, так что давай, вставай в шорт.

За мой депо можешь не беспокоиться, я в отличие от тебя народ не мучу.

That's actually how it came out.
The eu went down yesterday.

Galina >>:

Вообще то так и вышло.
Евра вниз ушла вчера.

But you were talking about today. So let's get into shorts and tongue lock.

TsaiShenYeh писал(а) >>

Report Galka, report, and get into the shorts on the Yen soon. Too bad there is no ignore button on this forum, your flooding and nonsense is annoying. Yesterday you wrote that the eu will ALWAYS go down below 1.35, so come on, get short.

You don't have to worry about my depo, I do not torment people like you do.

I don't understand your indignation. Even if she is wrong, what is the problem ? Well, let her, as you think, be nervous.... So what? Do you get nervous, too? Or do you trade on her signals and lose? Or are you worried about us? :) We are fine :)

This is a forum, everyone has the right to give their opinion on currency movements. She is not breaking forum rules, she is not insulting anyone. You, on the other hand, are not quite behaving correctly towards her. Be a gentleman, calm down and be understanding.

exi >>:

Что-то я не понимаю Ваше негодование. Даже если она и не права, то в чем проблема ? Ну пусть она, как Вы считаете, нервничает.... и что ? Вы тоже начинаете нервничать ? Или вы торгуете по её сигналам и проигрываете ? Или вы переживаете за нас ? :) У нас все хорошо :)

Это форум, каждый имеет право высказывать свое мнение относительно движение валют. Она не нарушает правила форума, никого не оскорбляет. Вы же в свою очеред ведете себя не совсем корректно по отношению к ней. Будьте джентльменом, угомоните свой пыл, отнеситесь к этому с пониманием.

Wonderful forum, everyone has the right to speak out. I give my opinion, you give yours. What's the problem?

And I will give my opinion but on topic: the euro will go down to 3370 and from there it will go to 35xx.

TsaiShenYeh писал(а) >>

Wonderful forum, everyone has the right to speak out. I give my opinion, you give yours. >> what's the problem?

The insults. Nothing else.

TsaiShenYeh >>:

Но ты говорила про сегодня. Так что давай в шорт и язычок на замок.

You're such an asshole.
READ UP !!!
Wrote more than once last night, this morning that from 1.3484 I'm getting into shorts !!!
BADLY !!!!
That's it, you're gone for me. Talking to fools only angers God.
If you want to know how I trade, check out the other threads, there's a shitload of reports lying around.
YOU DON'T EXACTLY HAVE THAT TO SHOW FOR IT.
Everybody shut your mouth.
Or say something else.
All you can do, as I see it, is interfere where you're not asked.
Reason: