EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1646

[삭제]

Who thinks so? Where will the Japanese go?

[삭제]

Who thinks so? Where will the Japanese go?

mixo_lexus писал(а) >>
Nefontan ... you:?*did the whole brain and then went on the forecast... cool ...

/me go back to my development of a guaranteed 10p per pair per day and du du ....


The eu will go to 1.3350 or thereabouts that is my IMHO forecast (50%/50%).
[Deleted]
143alex >>:

Кто,как думает ? Куда Японцы пойдут?


Probably down ))))
We'll stomp on the 1.35 slowly.
strangerr >>:
Будем топать на 1.35 не спеша.

I think the chart will go "down" one more time and then go up...

[Deleted]
I see it this way so far. If it's the third. But I don't think we'll make it to 1.3370...
mixo_lexus >>:

Мне кажца щас график ещё раз "внизок" - "пронервирует" а потом да вверх уже..


1.3270
strangerr >>:


1.3270

How about 3240 ?

mixo_lexus >>:

а может 3240 ?


no