EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1649

NikT_58 >>:

Кстати в районе 1.35... на четырех часовом таймфрейме пионерважатые слили евру полностью

or rather bought out.
I see.

NikT_58 >>:

вернее выкупили .
вобщем понятно.

Didn't buy out. At the upper limit of the channel, they were clearly selling when everyone believed in a reversal. Then the resistance was taken down, accumulated and pushed downwards.

Good morning :)
Well friends, the eurik is rocking again :) And as it has been doing lately at night....
I wonder if it's a reversal upwards or a correction?
And if a correction to where?

Hi, did everyone go to 1.32?)))

Galina писал(а) >>
>> good morning :)
Well friends, the eurik is rocking again :) And as it has been doing lately at night....
I wonder if it's a reversal upwards or a correction?
If correction, where to?
strangerr 26.03.2010 07:50
Hi, did everyone go to 1.32?)))

A correction and just the 4th wave according to the preliminary data to 1.3400 with the further move to 1.3520
sometimes the indication of the wave may lead to small losses during the reversal, so the losses at the first breakthrough point are already in the pluses...Yesterday the correction started at the end of the US news...

I see a pullback upwards to 1.36, if you get fancy))), maximum to 1.37.

Why are you pushing people down? Who will close my bai?)))
forte928 >>:

Коррекция и как раз 4 волна по предварительным данным к 1.3400 с последующим ходом к 1.3520
порою чложность индентификации волны может принести небольшие потери вовпремя перевернул позиции так что потери при первой точке доостижжения уже в плюсы станут..вчера началась коррекция время окончания новости США..

We are now going to 1.33.

strangerr писал(а) >>
Going to 1.33 now.

1.3315 level on Fibo 205 expansion

It's Friday, people have given up on it, no one's even swearing.))
forte928 >>:

1.3315 уровень по расширению фибо 205
Reason: