Need help to finish coding this indicator.

Hi,

I came across this 2 indicators by mladen and though of adding the floating levels from one of them into the RSIstoch since it has more features. Something is wrong and i cant figure it out what it is. Could anyone please take a look and point it out for me.

Im combining them in to StochRSI_AMaS_Floating Levels_p&v_alerts.mq4

Thank You

Stochastic RSI floaring levels

In combining 2 you have to take care which is drawing and which is calculating buffer. It is solved now

investguy:
Hi,

I came across this 2 indicators by mladen and though of adding the floating levels from one of them into the RSIstoch since it has more features. Something is wrong and i cant figure it out what it is. Could anyone please take a look and point it out for me.

Im combining them in to StochRSI_AMaS_Floating Levels_p&v_alerts.mq4

Thank You

Thank You mladen! I appreciate all the work you have put in this forum. =]

Why changing the buffer order solved the problem ???

As I said : they became drawing buffers that way

investguy:
Why changing the buffer order solved the problem ???

mladen:
As I said : they became drawing buffers that way

i still dont know how to trade it in the best way, can someone post the buy and sell including in a screen shot like a line drawn on the indicator so that we can understand where to buy and sell using this one, it sure looks good. i mean i see a stocastic cross over on there but then it has a top and bottom channel on it, so how to trade it ,

lover:
i still dont know how to trade it in the best way, can someone post the buy and sell including in a screen shot like a line drawn on the indicator so that we can understand where to buy and sell using this one, it sure looks good. i mean i see a stocastic cross over on there but then it has a top and bottom channel on it, so how to trade it ,

You can enter based on signal lines cross (which is a classical strategy) or you can enter on floating levels crosses (that is the whole idea : to have non-static levels that would give a bit faster signals for entering and exiting orders)