EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2226

NikT_58 писал(а) >>

How to trim a branch...

a branch has a lot of useful information for any newcomer, you can close a branch with the last message "branch closed, continue,,,,-link,,," and in the new branch with the first message "continue branch https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/120287/page2226", I think moderators can do it

PS: it's really slowing down, who writes in other threads - is it the same there or does it depend on the number of posts?

Alexan писал(а) >>

The second one has been jammed in a day. There's a button by the message that says "DELETE"... How hard can it be to click and erase all the crap that's piled up? It's amazing what people do.

It doesn't work at all.

FXlike >>:

она вообще не работает
tried it all the same way a long time ago.

FXlike писал(а) >>

it doesn't work at all.

Checked it - it works :)

Alexan писал(а) >>

The engine may be weak. On the CT, any post can be linked in a couple of seconds. And the forum's been around for a dozen years and is busier than that. But here it takes about 2 minutes to wait for new post.

See, now apologise to me for being young and hot.)

How the pound is running)))))))) 300 pips in less than a day)))) I'm off for the weekend) good luck and profits to all)

Hopefully the stops at 1.24 will not work but there will still be one more penny;)

FXlike писал(а) >>

See, now apologize to me for being young and hot.)

Well, not for being young.) You're the one who's hot. :))) Why push the button so hard? I've got more than 880 messages and for some reason there hasn't been a single duplicate :)))

All right, joke's on )))) Let's go down, shall we? >> settled in.

Alexan писал(а) >>

Not for my youth :)))) You're the one who's hot, my good man :))) Why do you push the button so hard? I've got more than 880 messages and for some reason there was not a single duplicate :)))

All right, joke's on )))) Let's go down, shall we? Checked in.

early, settle at 1.2277

The week is running out... ;)

FXlike писал(а) >>

early, settle at 1.2277

Exactly 1.2277 is the sellstop :) >> peeping? :)))

Confusing:

EUR/USD intraday: The trend remains bullish.

Our pivot point is at 1.2325.

Our preference: BUY above 1.2325 with targets at 1.248 and 1.2525.

Alternate scenario: a break-down of 1.2325 would open the way to 1.2275 and 1.2202.

Analysis : RSI will be supported by the uptrend line.
Reason: