[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 508

GoVegas:
For euro futures the minimum deal size is one contract, there are also E-mini contracts - some analogue of micro-real ))) but they are not as liquid. Each transaction always has a buyer and a seller and if 100 people want to buy and 10 want to sell - MM will provide the missing liquidity. Keep in mind that not all deals can be displayed in traded volume - there is a so-called Block Trade on CME (for euro futures the minimum Block Trade is 150 contracts), for large deals, which are closed and are not displayed in the trading terminals.

Well, yes, it's all clear, but knowing the current volume of deals on the buy and sell, as well as changes in the rate, when these transactions are concluded. Theoretically we can calculate the volume of each deal. Of course, this will be general information, but it can give very valuable information. It can tell us who is getting cheated at this moment, buyers or sellers. That's what I mean....

How's the layback, Stranger? )

The delta cluster isn't working, the data won't update! ((( I've rebooted a couple of times already, what's the problem

If the move downwards continues, the first resistance will be yesterday's, i.e. somewhere around 1.2967.....

Salavatka:
The delta cluster isn't working, the data won't update! ((( I've rebooted a couple of times already what's the problem

I'm all updated. There's no sales there, people are probably shifting... :))))

MobileMan:

It worked. Mobile, you're no good as a trader, why don't you do something else, grow flowers or something?

MobileMan:

And I entered - 2012.01.25 13:32:01 '315626': order was opened : #1216651809 buy 0.01 EURUSD at 1.30182 sl: 0.00000 tp: 0.00000 )))) signal strangely matched Stranger's limit )))

Stranger don't buy, let the Jew go down, at least to 1.2925

If that had been the case yesterday, I would have slept better!

nikelodeon:

Well yes it is all clear, BUT knowing the current volume of buy and sell trades, and also the rate changes, when these trades are made. We can theoretically calculate the volume of each deal. Of course, this will be general information, but it can give very valuable information. It can tell us who is getting cheated at this moment, buyers or sellers. That's what I meant by....
See the time and sales feed, but it's not as informative on futures as it is on stocks.
Reason: