EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1352

xeox >>:

Ребят, кто нить работал у этого брокера liteforex.org ? Если да то что плохого можете сказать о нем

What if everyone has only positive impressions?

xeox >>:

Ребят, кто нить работал у этого брокера liteforex.org ? Если да то что плохого можете сказать о нем

Ask strangerr, he recently posted a link to a forum where everyone gets shat on, or vice versa, and there is some real information. I myself read about mine and found out that it may close in the near future...

Alex_Xv >>:

А вдруг у всех только положительные впечатления?

So it's a good broker.)

ChachaGames писал(а) >>

>> How about this?

That's what I'm saying... by the end of the year the dollar strengthens and only then - goodbye America...

On the subject of "interesting thoughts".

RekkeR писал(а) >>

Galina, she won't forgive you, or rather remember you.

She has probably already compiled a file on everyone who said something wrong in the direction of growth:)))

forte928

Which broker would you prefer?

xeox >>:

They opened a new uwc dc in Cyprus last year, I use a demo terminal for indicators. No complaints, fast.
fx -cm, -dd.
vtb

RekkeR >>:

На кипре открыли в прошлом году новый дц uwc, пользуюсь демотерминалом для индикаторов. Без претензий, шустрый.
fx -cm, -dd.

I would like to have a DC based in Australia ... are there any?

mixo_lexus >>:

Хочеца ДЦ с офесом в Австралии .. есть такие ?

When planning to locate a solid depot, I will open an ogfis office in Australia. It could be in Africa, with accommodation and work according to the laws of the jungle.

Reason: