EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1355

NikT_58 писал(а) >>
I'm speechless. Here's the c........s.
Fucking


the words are there but the expressions don't move - the jaw hangs in amazement... )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
strangerr писал(а) >>

As one "comrade" here used to say: he who laughs last laughs well.)))

You're wrong.It was said "giggles"!

Cheers, everyone!
forte928 >>:


слова есть просто выражения не подвираються - челюсть виснет..от изумления)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

:))))) Once again, Forte is clever! I've got myself settled, even the bot is silent :)))

I can't help but wonder how many people are getting screwed up right now.
[삭제]
I was also settling in, but the weasel was prescribed to me dashingly))))
[삭제]
walk beautifully

The indicator has clearly showed that we are going down - now it should learn to say this automatically... it would be great...

It's going to go down a little more, a little more, and then it's going to go up!

Goje >>:
красиво идём

The star-spangled swimming costume team rules! :)))

Aqwarius писал(а) >>

Now, now, a little more down, now..., now a little more, and then it's going up!!!!


Show me a picture first.