A newcomer asks! - page 16

While I was off-line a few dozen questions came up, here are some of them.

1. How to make a panel on a graph (preferably examples of complex panels - lots of buttons, lots of functions)?

2. Is the panel on the chart, in which EA settings are entered, when the OK button on the panel is pressed, the settings shall automatically apply to the EA, but the panel must interact with the EA, i.e. the EA shall not check the settings file all the time, but only when a signal is received for checking (by pressing the OK button)?

3. How to load a neuronet into a DLL (preferably a book or article on programming DLL for EAs)?

4. How to organize several cycles, working in parallel (ie, running at the same time)?

5. If the Expert Advisor on one period of history shows a positive result (without optimization), and on the other period of the same history, it is also positive, can we say that on the next period of the same history, the Expert Advisor will show a positive result?

That's all for now - I am waiting for your answer.

tol64:
Replyed to me in a private message.
I want the number of traders and feedback from traders, not the DC sites with fake statistics. The cover is pretty everywhere, the main thing is the content.

Sayber:
Can you tell me a brokerage company on mt5 platform with more than 100 thousand traders, high rating and good reviews?
There are none!
Брокеры предлагающие терминал Metatrader 5
Брокеры предлагающие терминал Metatrader 5
  • tol64.blogspot.com
Торговая платформа Metatrader 5 всё более становится популярной среди трейдеров и уже многие брокеры начали предлагать открыть торговые счета с возможностью вести торговлю через этот терминал. В Metatrader 5 есть множество улучшений по сравнению с её предыдущей версией и те, кто желает получить в свои руки профессиональный инструмент для...

Sayber:
I want the number of traders and feedback from traders, not the DC sites with fake statistics. The cover is pretty everywhere, the main thing is the content.
They will tell you any impressive figures and write as many reviews as they want just to please you. )) ) There are many sites with ratings and reviews of brokers, but I do not trust the reviews that can easily be written by the representatives of the companies themselves. The best option is to test everything yourself or at least ask people on the net who you've known for a long time.

Sayber:
Aren't demo and real the same thing? The tics are modelled by accident, aren't they?
No!!! Not the same!!! Example: open 2 terminals of the same broker, only one chart from the real, the other from the demo. And feel the difference.

Sayber:
I want the number of traders and traders' reviews, not the sites of brokerage companies with fake statistics. The cover is beautiful everywhere, the main thing is the content.

I've read the thread from the beginning.

I can offer the following:

I have a free server, it will be good for testing.

you can give me your bot, I will test it on the demo and link the signals to a MFX Book.

If at least 30% of the declared values are true, the price tag may start from 300 quid apiece.

The main thing is to link the bot to each specific account (like registration. I think people are doing it that way, google it for details).

Disclamer:

I have to warn you, if there will be some malicious shit, albeit repackaged crypto - because of the specifics of work, I'll find out fairly quickly. and the bot will run on a sandbox server, so that you do not really benefit from it exactly the same way. but you, if it turns out there is a virus, trojans, etc. - it would be better here no more appear.

Sincerely.

Executer:

I've read the thread from the beginning.

I can offer the following:

I have a free server, it's good for testing.

If you have an internet connection or not, the owl works, people see the statistics and buy if everything is good.

If at least 30% of the declared values are true, the price tag starts from 300 quid apiece.

You can implement binding bot to each specific account (like registration. like people are doing so, google more detail). bot cost certainly will reduce, but will be able to sell more copies and even if the public leaks, it will not hurt you.

Interesting suggestion, in 2 weeks I'll give you an answer. Basically, I need a man who has a server. I am already recruiting a team of their computer people I know. Do not get lost for long.

Sayber:
Interesting offer, I'll give you an answer in 2 weeks. Basically, I need someone who has a server. I'm already recruiting a team of my computer people acquaintances. Don't be lost for long.

Why think for a fortnight?

Depending on the severity of the owl, I can allocate servers of different capacities

I'm right here. Just drop me a line when you think of something.

MQL5.community - Памятка пользователя
MQL5.community - Памятка пользователя
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
Вы недавно зарегистрировались и у вас возникли вопросы: Как вставить картинку в сообщение на форуме, как красиво оформить исходный код MQL5, где находятся ваши Личные сообщения? В этой статье мы подготовили для вас несколько практических советов, которые помогут быстрее освоиться на сайте MQL5.community и позволят в полной мере воспользоваться доступными функциональными возможностями.

Is it possible to get the statistics data to a file that is there in single runs, but not in optimisation, on each optimisation pass?

Please advise how to write a function to create arrays. Example: EA has two input parameters P1 - the dimensionality of the first array, P2 - the number of arrays. Suppose P1=3, and P2=1000, we need to make a function which will create first array with dimension 3, second array with dimension 4, third array with dimension 5, and so on, up to the dimension 3+999, because 3 is the dimension of the first array, and there are 1000 arrays altogether. The dimensionality is the number of elements that can be written in the array, in this case, three will be (a, b, c), and four (a, b, c, d), etc. We need a function that will automatically create arrays of the right size and number. If we write the code manually, it will take much time and the code will be too big. Suppose the number of arrays is 10^10, then the EA will be huge, and I need a simple function to generate arrays during the EA's operation. It is desirable to use mql5 as an example.
Reason: