EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 984

Attention !!!!

Once again ....

Pay attention to the EURO AUSTRALIAN !

Now in a moment you can observe how because of the different speed of the EURUSD and AUSTRALIAN DOLLAR pairs a sharp upward push of the pair occurs.

If my judgement is correct, then the moment the eurik reversal is the entry point into a long term position on EURA AUSTRALIAN.

Email me if you are looking for forex products, I guarantee quality, mandatory delivery and tech support. Only I have the lowest prices and always the highest quality and latest super new EAs, indicators and trading systems. I cannot put all products on the open market. Contact me if you have any questions or suggestions. My address is vikingharbinger@gmail.com, write what you're looking for I have almost everything!!! ICQ 597-957-89-two BUT I offer a REALLY WORKING EXPERT I WORKED HIMSELF since last May.ME BE SURE TO ANSWER.PROPOSE ALSO INSTEAD OF BUYING GOODS OPENING AN ACCOUNT AFFILIATE LINK- IN RETURN YOU GET THE EXPERT AND SETTINGS.

Email me if you are looking for forex products, I guarantee quality, mandatory delivery and tech support. Only I have the lowest prices and always the highest quality and latest super new EAs, indicators and trading systems. I cannot put all products on the open market. Contact me if you have any questions or suggestions. My address is vikingharbinger@gmail.com, write what you're looking for I have almost everything!!! ICQ 597-957-89-two BUT I offer a REALLY WORKING EXPERT I WORKED HIMSELF since last May.ME BE SURE TO ANSWER.PROPOSE ALSO INSTEAD OF BUYING GOODS OPENING AN ACCOUNT AFFILIATE LINK- IN RETURN YOU GET THE EXPERT AND SETTINGS.

odiseif писал(а) >>

oops how dumb I am Euro-Australian ......

11665879 2010.02.12 09:08 buy 0.10 euraudfxf 1.5313 0.0000 0.0000 2010.02.12 09:32 1.5291 0.00 0.00 0.00 -19.57

I think it's not too late to buy another one at the end of the hour)))))

dentraf >>:

Думаю еще не позно купить еще разок в конце часа)))))

no money .....kнадца bought ..... for half a depot)))

EVRA AUSTRALIAN may still have a bit more to fall back on

But it will have to be shipped very soon.

))))

Galina писал(а) >>

EVRA AUSTRALIAN may still have a bit more to fall back on

But it will have to be shipped very soon.

))))

>> it could, but it's unlikely.

dentraf писал(а) >>

Maybe, but unlikely.

I'll wait until the hour closes.

And slowly I will start to enter the pose.

My task is to buy a total of no more than 0.15 with a depo of 12,000 rubles.

I will enter okkuratno on pullbacks on the daily candlesticks.

The first entry at 0.03 lots.

That's how it is.

I would like to point out that 12,000 rur. - is the amount of risk, i.e. my stop.

And as you understand the figures are approximate.

dentraf >>:

Может конечно, но маловероятно

end of the working week,,,,, I think this is just a spike in profit taking,,,,, I could be wrong
Reason: