EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 713

Alexan >> :

Where did Forte go? It's boring without his pictures :((

We've lost Forte, he won't get in touch on Skype either. There is nothing for such pros like him to do on this forum, and there is no point in wasting time on drawings and explaining to some people that it works. For me it looks like he was offered a good job at some bank where he sits and spins some pretty penny... And watching the thread under a different screen name.

Rover82 >> :

We've lost Forte, and he won't get in touch on Skype either. There's nothing for pros like him to do on this forum, and wasting time on drawings and explaining what's working for some people makes no sense. For me it looks like he was offered a good job at some bank where he sits and spins some pretty penny... And he's watching the thread under a different screen name.

There is a beauty in this business, you can start your life with a new leaf...

By the way, Skymaster hasn't been in touch for a week.

Fibo

Key levels retain their position and importance. Trading yesterday was not as dynamic as expected on ADP news at 16-15. Private sector jobs by the way came out worse than expected (-169K vs expected -155K). According to Fed's "Beige Book" economic survey, US economic conditions continue to improve. Consumer spending increased slightly. Home sales and construction have improved. But it had no effect on the market and I have to reiterate that the trading follows purely on technical factors.

Gold traditionally opens today with a gap from $1226/oz. The DJ index price was almost flat yesterday, which reinforces the idea of a double top, and technically there should already be a decline there. Oil, on the other hand, fell yesterday to $76.42/bbl, but is still in an uptrend sideways position.

There is a big news block coming out today, the main one is the outcome of the ECB interest rate meeting at 16-30 Moscow time.

On the major pairs the trading direction is the same as the levels indicated yesterday morning. The only thing I would like to remind is that the trend for the USD is downtrending.

Yesterday's full moon did not have any effect on the market, but its influence will last till the end of the trading week and if the trend continues, then, theoretically, it will last for 2 more weeks, however chances for its reversal are also high.

Have a nice day!

MFX FIBO Group analyst Mikael Nersesov

Sonic

Yesterday we had a nice consolidation and now risk assets GBP\USD is strengthening again

Today we crossed again at 1.67 giving a signal for a test of the high at 1.68.

I Bought from 1.6680 to 1.6770 stop at 1.6650

The recommendations would be to sell near the 1.6850 1.69 buy low, it is too late to stay out of the market.

The current price is 1.669

Resistance 1.6770 1.6846

Support 1.6556 1.6480

Indicator analysis: correction and continuation of decline

EUR/USD

The level of 1.50 is now saved by the sight of 1.51, which is also taken since the morning of the European session. So, it is safe to wait for the testing of the new euro high around 1.52.

Strong resistance at 1.52 and the tech. The level is possible a deep correction at this level.

Taking profit at 1.5190 and waiting for another decline at 1.4830 55 muving

Current price 1.5120

Resistance 1, 1.5140 1.5170 1.5190 1.52

Support 1.5014 1.4980 1.4936

Indicator analysis: Consolidation is bullish.

EUR\GBP

The pair is steadily holding above 0.90 keeping the growth possible.

I am now seeing a correction.

No recommendation, out of the market. Use the Eurofound as an indicator for the Pound, if the growth above 0.91 will continue, we expect a new decline in the Pound at 1.65 and possibly lower.

Current price 0.9055

Resistance is at 0.9088

Support at 0.9011

Indicator analysis A bullish mood prevails, but it is prone to correct at 0.90.

USD\CAD

Consolidation, Bearish mood prevails. Will go the opposite of the EUR at 1.0370

Current price 1.0470

Resistance 1.0534 1.0565

Support 1.0450 1.04 1.0370

Indicator Analysis: Consolidation.

NZD\USD

Consolidation, and continued growth to 0.7332

Now the pair is at resistance 0.7276 and trying to take the height of 0.73 Short buying to the next resistance level 0.73

Current price 0.7313

Resistance 0.7313 0.7382

Support 0.7188 0.7132

USD/JPY

Buy long term target 0.90

OIL Oil

Bullish target 0.8050

Current price 0.7730

At the moment the key resistance level is at 0.80 and support is at 0.76.

If it drops below 0.76, oil will continue its strong decline.

Dangerous to trade.

DOW index

The index has gone through a correction. And now it is ready to go to a new high above 10500.

Which will give a boost to the EuroDollar

Indicators: Clear, possible big rally above 10500 to 10700

gip писал(а) >>
You're not a robot, you're a miner. It's all going to blow up one day.

I'm wary of pre-New Year's surges too, you have to be prepared, it's stop season before the New Year

Do we retract the tithe before we wipe it or will the pair just keep dangling like .... in an ice-hole? Anyone with an analytical mind is welcome...

Helex >> :

I am also afraid of pre-New Year surges, I need to be prepared, the stop season is before the New Year

I'm already so used to the permanent weakening of the dollar over the last 9 months that all sorts of cataclysms are even interesting,

Let's test the strategy in a real battle!!!

Helex >> :
Do we pull the tit before we wipe out, or is the pair just gonna hang out like .... in an ice hole? Anybody with analytical skills, you're welcome.

>> You're a feller, the ice-hole is our strength...

OlegTs писал(а) >>

Come on, the ice hole is our strength...

>> strength is strength, but it might not be a weakness.)

By the way, we haven't seen any waveformers with their drawings since the beginning of the month, they must have got confused with this market for good...
Reason: