EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 475

Alexan >> :

Dear Sir, why don't you go fuck yourself? Is that clear? Is everyone here sick or just one person at a time??? I promised to fuck off for clonophobia (clonophilia?). You beat Sabluk to the punch - you'll be the first. :)

Not enough material for the anamnesis, go ahead and tell the truth, the more statistics the clearer the picture.

Come on, Anatolich, let's get this shit going.

where and we're up :)

Another 40 points and an adorable M-ka to Verogami is on the way :)

Urain писал(а) >>

Not enough material for an anamnesis, go ahead and cut the truth, the more statistics the clearer the picture.

Come on, Anatolich, let's have a blast.

It's stupid to argue with fools, and with paranoid tendencies. Ignore.

Eh, the moustache was wrong. Oh, that's okay. I'm not screwed.

And as for Alexana, a lot of people thought he was a clone, so did I. There's something clonic about him. A collective image :)

And I was called Nibora for the first time..... :(((

Shame.....

Anyway.

I'm going to go from you..... the eura went up... bitch !

Fuck you.

I'm gonna go make my husband some meatballs :)

I'll be in touch in about two hours :)

Good luck, everyone!

Thank you, Gip. Is that a compliment or is it the other way around? :)))

By the way, I suggest the Moderator to give out the IP range, from which I logged in all my time on the forum openly - I'm all for it. To stop the paranoid tendencies in the thread. And at the same time to determine their city and country. And compare it all with information on Niroba and anyone else - who has what imagination.

And write down the address of the nearest pharmacy for those who are paranoid. :))

Galina, why do you persist in calling Niroba Nibora, not for the first time? :)))

Don't be offended by fools

gip >> :

Eh, the moustache was wrong. Oh, that's okay. I'm not screwed.

And as for Alexana, a lot of people thought he was a clone, so did I. There's something clonic about him. A collective image :)

Gip as a person communicates normally, no one is suspicious, and as soon as you get paranoid, you get suspicious.

PS maybe it's contagious, paranoia has started to spread throughout the forum.

Sorry to barge in, I'm a clone too. :))))):))))):))))):))))
Reason: