AMD or Intel as well as the memory brand - page 25

forex-k >> :

Did I test it right? I think I followed the instructions.

No. The genetic algorithm was not disabled.

Looks like genetics didn't affect it either. forex-k, please specify the config, can barely find it (Core 2 Duo Q8200 + RAM 4 GB?)

Mathemat >> :

Looks like genetics didn't affect it either. forex-k, please specify the config, can barely find it (Core 2 Duo Q8200 + RAM 4 GB?)

That genetics is on is evident from the screenshot.

My point is that the same 204 options seem to have passed. The numbers on the left there are: 204 / 1280 (204). I really don't know what they really mean :) But it's better to run it according to the instructions, forex-k.

Mathemat >>:
Я это к ому, что, похоже, те же 204 варианта и прошли. Там слева цифры такие: 204 / 1280 (204). Правда, что они в действительности означают, толком не знаю :) Но лучше прогнать по инструкции, forex-k.

Run it with the genetic algorithm checkbox on and you'll see that your test flies by instantly.

No, it isn't. You must first delete the tester cache from the drive (/tester/caches/).

Svinozavr >> :

I somehow don't get it. Does the bit mode of the OS affect it? For 32 bit there is no point in putting more than 3gb of memory. There is no such limitation in 64-bit. But in our case it should have no effect on the speed. Or maybe it will have some other effect?

Once again, the script:

on XP x64

and on XP x32

little conclusion;

The script runs fast on x32, but the test runs fast on x64.

Svinozavr >> :

No. The genetic algorithm has not been disabled.

Corrected! without genetics.

Has the cache been deleted? It went out so fast, I can't believe it.

Mathemat >> :

Has the cache been deleted? It came out so fast, I don't believe it.

The story might be underpumped. I had that when I was experimenting. Downloaded the demo, and there's only a month. But the tester didn't complain.

==========

You have to delete the data of the first run to correctly re-run it! Otherwise the tester does not count what has already been counted - hence the speed. To do this you need to delete the file(s) in the \tester\history folder

Reason: