AMD or Intel as well as the memory brand - page 21

Mathemat >> :

Nah, it's better on all the ticks. There are only 510 options, you can run each one longer.

>> Why? What will it do?

3 min 26 sec. Result is stable on different DTs. Whats wrong?

))) Well, unless it's cold, let it warm up.

Mine doesn't warm, it's too cold. Result (Core 2 Duo E7200 / RAM 4GB Corsair DDR2 PC-6400 4-4-4-12, OS - MS XP SP3):

Mathemat >> :

My score (Core 2 Duo E7200 / RAM 4GB Corsair 4-4-4-12):

Yours/my: 46/52=0.88 in script and 169/206=0.82 in optimization. Probably affected by the larger cache. But not that much.

Now I wish somebody would run it again. Also, it would be nice to specify the OS. I have XP SP3.

AMD lovers, one of the latest Opterons, a 6 root Eastambul on a 2x processor motherboard. 1 brick installed. XP64. MT4

Unfortunately, only 667 memory, I didn't have 800 on hand.

Well, this one is for 'real men'. One of the fastest Nehalems available today. XP64. MT4. One brick on a dual-processor board. Nothing overclocked anywhere.

To begemot61 -> My friend, like me, also deals with engineering calculations, two years ago, in order to reduce the tedious waiting time for calculations in ANSYS and ABAQUS, decided to buy hardware for "real men", built a computer with two Xeons, 16G RAM. The model of the CPU I can no longer remember. The computer then cost him 200000 rubles. My "weak" Atlon was tearing it up, showing three times less time. A lot of inline calculations.

AMD 5050e 2.6 GHz

Mathemat & Svinozavr

WELL EATEN!!! :)

begemot31, please show also the optimizations (preferably both, by openings and by ticks), eh? Both Xeon and Opteron.

EH I really want to buy myself a new computer with a cool CPU, but finances are tight, but now I'm sitting on a computer I bought from Molotka for 1500 ...

And it's not such a cripple?

Windows 7 RC.

These are the results, it seems that one normal core for MT4 is enough... I wish I had the cache, maybe I would have made it to 35 )

Belford, can you post the results of your EA? I`m looking for the same stone myself, I`m really attracted to AMD, three cores also sounds original)))

Mathemat >> :

begemot31, please show also the optimizations (preferably both, by openings and by ticks), eh? Both Xeon and Opteron.

What is it?! We will wait a long time on ticks with the same parameters. And there is no need in that - it won't give us anything new. Absolutely predictable result, directly proportional to scale.

Or do you have any other ideas?

Although... It's one step from extrapolation to hallucination. Not that long, as it turns out.
Reason: