Cool system! - page 36

As for the number of trades, I don't know. While the Expert Advisor is being finalized, a copy of it stands on a demo and opens deals on seven pairs, 4-5 per day!

There is a sense to read once a bar only from the TRO indicator, and with the others it makes sense to read every tick)

TK trend can change its values. and so can IBFX!

And in general such things as catching unnecessary requests for indicators, duplication of requests to change Stops, etc. are not done in beta version!!!!

The beta version is a test version! To determine the feasibility of the strategy. The final version of course will check the connection and check for free flow to the server and the accuracy of funds on the account, but now there is simply no point in it, if the system will not work.

I was wondering if anyone could fully articulate what the name IBFX means?

artsnz >> :

As for the number of trades, I don't know. While the Expert Advisor is being finalized, the copy is on the demo and opens deals on seven pairs, 4-5 per day!

It makes sense to take readings once a bar only from the TRO indicator, and it makes sense to take readings from other indicators every tick)

TK trend can change its values. and so can IBFX!

IBFX shows candlestick patterns, right? For a pattern, I assume the candles should already be formed. Why take IBFX readings at every tick, what data can change there inside a candlestick?

As an option, one can put an option in an external variable, to take readings at every tick or once per bar. Perhaps suddenly it will increase the profitability of the system, who knows.

And if it stays the same, then it's better to take data once per bar, not to load the computer.

Alivio >> :
I'm wondering if anyone can fully articulate what the name IBFX means?

It is the name of an office, broker or brokerage company, I think.

yuripk >> :

IBFX shows candlestick patterns, right? For a pattern, I think the candlesticks should already be formed. Why would IBFX read on every tick, what data can change there inside a candle?

If you watch closely, patterns appear and disappear, that's the first thing.

Second stop loss and take profit change from time to time on the same candle.

And third, readings on other TFs can change during a candle on a four hour chart.

yuripk >> :

It's the name of a company, a broker or a brokerage company, I think.

I was just passing by, thought I'd give it a look. It's a very promising topic. IBFX is a very big brokerage company. It is the constant sponsor of the Expert Advisor Championship on MT. On their site you can download the whole program on the system discussed here. However it will work only on real open at them. Now it is a fashion for brokerage companies to drag their clients to them. On the demo starts working a day after opening the account for a limited time. The IBFX indicator downloaded from this thread does not work correctly on my micro-real account at another brokerage company.

artsnz >> :

Second, stop loss and take profit change from time to time on the same candle.

And third, readings on other TFs may change during a four o'clock candlestick.

>> ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!

artsnz >> :

Second, stop loss and take profit change from time to time on the same candle.

And third, readings on other TFs may change during a four o'clock candlestick.

The fact that patterns appear and then disappear is probably because the last candle entering the pattern, while it is forming, either fits the pattern, or does not. And if the pattern was shown a candlestick or two ago, it will hardly disappear. The same probably happens with stops. I propose to introduce the option "CPREveryTick", "TrendEveryTick (or take data every 30 minutes by trend index)", etc. and use the demo to see how it affects the profitability of the system.

It is safer to open a position after a candle at the new o'clock.

Alivio >> :
My Expert Advisor did not show itself in 2 days, I got bored :|

I don't have much either. Since I'm only testing on one pair GBP|USD

The day before yesterday I got a moose -50

While waiting for the condition for the next entry.

My robot works twenty four hours a day.

Reason: