Is the advisor suitable for real life? - page 38

OnGoing:
Unstable connection at the hoster.

Thank you. We'll change the server when we get rich :)

Found identical candles in volume and shape, but formed at different times. And this is what the tester shows.

The changes of price and time within a minute candlestick are the same ))))). Do you understand what it means?

I have a question to developers or those who know. Will tick times and price changes inside one-minute candlesticks coincide with reality in the MT5 tester, or will there be an algorithm for generating this data which has nothing to do with reality?

FOReignEXchange:

Changes in price and time within a one-minute candle are the same ))))) Do you understand what this means?

How many times have I told you: tester ticks have nothing to do with real ticks.

PapaYozh:
How many times has it been said: tester tics have nothing to do with the real thing.
Yeah, they're not tics at all, they're just skis...)

FOReignEXchange:

Found identical candles in volume and shape, but formed at different times. And this is what the tester shows.

The changes of price and time within a minute candlestick are the same ))))). Do you understand what it means?

I have a question to developers or those who know. Will tick times and price changes inside one-minute candlesticks coincide with reality in the MT5 tester, or will there be an algorithm for generating this data which has nothing to do with reality?

Is search not working anymore? See this information at the relevant address.

Roman.:
Is the search not working anymore? See this information at the relevant address.

Which one? Is it the same in MT5?

FOReignEXchange:

Which one? Is it the same in MT5?

This one.

No, it's not the same.

Roman.:

On this one.

No, it's not the same.

It all makes sense. It is now clear what tick generation is and how time and ticks are distributed within a minute. This is how I started my question a couple of dozen pages ago. Perhaps I have expressed it in the wrong way. I will have to understand this generation algorithm by all means.

Thank you.

FOReignEXchange:

Everything is clear. It is now clear what tick generation is and how time and ticks are distributed within a minute. This is how I started my question a couple of dozen pages ago. I must have expressed it in the wrong way. I will have to look into this generation algorithm by all means.

Thank you.

Here's the link, check out the articles there... the concept of stress testing, etc.

What's the point in sorting it out? It is a waste of time. Better not to mess with it (the algorithm) at all.
Reason: