EXPERT FOR A PAMM ACCOUNT - page 7

I'm here... I just get up late... Internet access is unlimited at night, so I sleep during the day... by the way I gave the account a cent account... it's still in use after withdrawal so watch... have fun... I can give you accounts with hundreds or even thousands of dollars... of course martin is not included... but even with a constant lot is at least double or even triple for the month...

sllawa3 >> :
I'm here... I just get up late... Internet access is unlimited at night, so I sleep during the day... by the way I gave the account a cent... it keeps on working after withdrawal so watch... have fun... I can give you accounts with hundreds or even thousands of quid... of course martin is not included... but with a constant lot goes at least double or even triple per month...

sllawa3

Let's start you off with $10.

If all goes well then we can think about throwing in another 2 zeros.

If you don't want to discuss it publicly, you can do it privately. >> I don't care.

fozi, why do you need a murky Slava? What's wrong with a wide range of PAMM accounts?

I don't know )

I'll be extra careful. Thanks for the tip.

What's not to like with an open cent account? ideal for monitoring and no investment at all...

No way, no way! It's not for personal enrichment, it's a matter of principle. Either Slava can prove that his advisor can make a lot of zeros out of $10, or we'll give the victim an allowance. One or the other.

mind you... I do not ask any of the investors to invest in my account or my wallet, let alone my account password ... the account is always in the possession of the owner who only gave me the trading password...

terms and conditions are better than any pamm account ICQ 358376421 Skype atik441 Email at2552@rambler.ru

sllawa3 >> :
The terms and conditions are better than any pamm account.

Well, I'm not resisting.)

Let's come to some sort of agreement. Where to open an account ?

I understand I need a micro account 1 cent = point

4you do ?

fozi >> :

Well, I'm not resisting.)

Let's come to some sort of agreement. Where to open an account ?

I understand I need a micro account 1 cent = point

4you do ?

will do just fine...

Reason: