Pls help correct the code where necessary and at iRSi calculation showing error

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Position Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Position Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Position Properties - Trade Constants - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Please paste your code correctly: click the    Codebutton, then paste your code into the popup window. 

Vladimir Karputov #:
 Please paste your code correctly: click the    button, then paste your code into the popup window. 
Am new dont know how to use the platform

Dotia2u #:

Start creating a new message (click on the  New commentbutton), and then ...  click the  Code button, then paste your code into the popup window. 

Can you give me your WhatsApp line so that I can send it to you, have copied it in doc file so i can't get it uploaded
Files:

Dotia2u #:
Have add it as an attached file, if you can get it access pls drop you WhatsApp so that I can send it in doc format via whatsapp to you

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

When you post code please use the CODE button (Alt-S)!

Use the CODE button

Thank you.

Sergey Golubev #:

Am new dont know how to use the platform. Have attached the code pls help me correct every necessary thing and feed me back plssssss

Dotia2u # :
Am new dont know how to use the platform. Have attached the code pls help me correct every necessary thing and feed me back plssssss

Where is your MQL5 code? You are attaching some empty files. Please describe in detail what is wrong with you. Paste your code into a forum post (use the button   Code)

Vladimir Karputov #:

Where is your MQL5 code? You are attaching some empty files. Please describe in detail what is wrong with you. Paste your code into a forum post (use the button   )

Have repost it normally. Pls help me check it and send the correction pls

Dotia2u #:
Have repost it normally. Pls help me check it and send the correction pls

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Pls help correct the code where necessary and at iRSi calculation showing error

Vladimir Karputov, 2022.04.23 06:19

Start creating a new message (click on the  New commentbutton), and then ...  click the  Code button, then paste your code into the popup window. 

Reason: