Help a complete loser! - page 2

visually:

I started with the Forex Club introductory course. I really liked the content and compactness of the course. It takes only 3 hours (you can spare 1 day after work). I do not advertise this company, I just want to help people learn everything fast and well. At this seminar hold a verbal explanation and video. Your question is also there "washed up" back and forth, so that even the most lamer (loser) dummies all becomes clear.

See if there is a forex club branch in your region. You can sign up for a seminar on the website: http://www.forexclub.ru/

If there is no forex club in your city - do not worry. You can learn in any other company providing Forex services. I say Forex Club because I've been there myself and I really enjoyed the training.

arnautov >> :

If buy, the profit will be when the chart is crawling upwards

If sell - when it goes down

to close means to fix profit or loss

until closed, the profit or loss will not be taken into account.

If an uncounted loss is added to the amount in the ticket, Kolyan arrives.

The bigger the volume, the faster Kolyana comes and the bigger your profit (depending on luck).

as a rule, the higher the volume, the higher your profit.

you have to trade with minimal volumes.

The only thing you have to know is to trade on small volumes.

Thanks for the help! i.e. if i buy a sell, say 100, afterwards the price goes down, it means that i make a profit and if i go up, i get the opposite?

>> And what about the volumes when I buy: 0.10 0.20 0.30 and so on up to 8?

In the current world economic situation, it is attractive to buy shares of companies for a long time because their price is much lower now, so you have to click BUY?

olegspb83 >> :

Thanks for the help! So if I buy sell, say 100, then the price goes down, it means my profit and if it goes up, vice versa?

And what about the volumes when you buy: 0.10 0.20 0.30 and so on up to 8?

In the current world economic situation, is it attractive to buy shares in companies for a long term, because their price is much lower, and therefore you should click on BUY?

If you care about your money then go for a course at some DC....

olegspb83 писал(а) >>

Thanks for the help! So if I buy sell, say 100, then the price goes down, it means my profit and if it goes up, vice versa?

And what about the volume when you buy: 0.10 0.20 0.30 and so on up to 8?

In the current world economic situation, is it attractive to buy shares in companies for a long term, because their price is much lower, and therefore you should click on BUY?

Yes, if you want to increase the price - you need to buy.

For example, with a lot of 0.1, the price of one pip (the smallest possible price difference at 4-digit quotes) will be 1 dollar. In a 1-lot volume, the pip price is $10.

For different instruments the pip value is different.

When you open a position, part of the money is taken from the balance as something like a pledge. The bigger is the leverage, the less is this amount. That's why you can't open a 1-lot position with 10 dollars of deposit :)

After you press close the sum will return to its place. The formula for calculation of this sum (if you need it) may be found on the brokerage company web site.

arnautov >> :

If buy, the profit will be when the chart is crawling upwards

If sell - when it goes down

close - it means to fix profit or loss

until closed, the profit or loss will not be taken into account.

If an uncounted loss is added to the amount in the ticket, Kolyan arrives.

The bigger the volume, the faster Kolyana comes and the bigger your profit (depending on luck).

as a rule, the higher the volume, the higher your profit.

you have to trade with minimal volumes.

You may become a real trader by the time your account balance has dried up.

If an unaccounted loss is added to the balance, then the Koleän comes.

The bigger the volume, the faster Kolyana comes and the bigger your profit (as luck would have it).

WHAT THE HELL IS A KOLYAN?

Why if a trade order is not closed, the balance will increase or decrease if the profit or loss is not considered as such until the order is closed?

olegspb83 писал(а) >>

Good afternoon! You'll probably laugh, but I really don't understand: how to trade on a real MT4 trading account? I mean buy or sell? I've tried it both ways, but I don't get anything. I tried it both ways and do not understand anything.) I just want to buy something and I don´t understand, buy or sell?

And tell me what it means to close the order (yellow long key), ie sell or what? I completely forgot, I do not understand the volumes: what means 0.10 and so on to 8?

I don't get it at all, this is a forum for programmers and novice programmers, while you need a forum for dummies, but in principle it won't help you either. I've never encountered such lazy questions even on the forum for dummies, you should be too lazy to ask them.... as a general rule, the problem is that you don't know what to do with pending orders like buy stop or sal limit.)

Bro don't sweat it, I saw the terminal for the first time two years ago: a nightmare! I wondered how to make sense of it? And to be honest in March '09 I went back: very interesting! Then I went to "ForexClub", I was happy: I thought that everything is clear, cool! But when I left 10000r, I had enough of mind to look at other options, with their conditions, and I had to face MT4 again and then, I just printed the help "it is on every terminal", I just sat down and read it, it has everything. Read it carefully. Good luck!

jobber >> :

I don't get it at all, this is a forum for programmers and novice programmers, while you need a forum for dummies, but it won't help you either. I've never posted such stupid questions even on the forum for dummies, you'd have to be too lazy to ask them.... i can only assume you won't understand the types of pending orders like buy stop or sal limit before you retire ;-))

You're a smart one. You're so smart, did you get it right away? Maybe he had other things on his mind, unlike you, and he did not get into his computer! You should learn to respect the misunderstanding of others. Maybe someday somebody will point out your stupidity to you, and maybe they will help you.

Kolyan is a mythical trader's deity who takes deposits...
Reason: